next year's home ACC schedule | Syracusefan.com

next year's home ACC schedule

Ithacaorange

Scout Team
does anybody know which ACC teams will be coming to the Dome next yr.? i am excited to see us play some of those teams at home. Clemson, FSU, UNC, should be fun.

I believe someone already said FSU and Clem could likely be home this year, but not sure.

I believe someone already said FSU and Clem could likely be home this year, but not sure.

I think everyone assumes these 2 will be split up. We should get one, we just don't know which. Both at home would be something, but I wouldn't even want to see the schedule on even years.

Someone else also mentioned we will get Pitt at home again next year.

Based on the Atlantic teams that played @BC this yr and the Atlantic division team hosting their permanent Coastal division team at home for 2013 I assume the ACC will give us the teams that played at BC this yr so Atlantic teams make only 1 trip up above Maryland.
Thus I can reasonably infer we play Clemson, Maryland, Pitt, and Wake Forest/NC State at home and @Florida State, @NC State/Wake Forest, @ Boston College, and @ 1 Coastal team.

does anybody know which ACC teams will be coming to the Dome next yr.? i am excited to see us play some of those teams at home. Clemson, FSU, UNC, should be fun.
Future football schedules can be found here.

ok- this link kicks ass! Nicely done.

This site kicks ass. Alot of really good folks do really good work which is a Godsend for us out of towners. Appreciate the effort from everyone.

There is a lot to like about that schedule.

While I am of the opinion that Clemson is the rutgers of the acc - feels entitled, bloated self interest etc, it will be nice to not have to go to Both fsu and Clemson every other year