Next Year's Road Games | Syracusefan.com

Next Year's Road Games

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
Assuming all the games work for you date wise. List your top three desirable road trips for next year. If you want to rank all six that is great too.

Rutgirls Sept 12th
WMU Sept 26th
Boston College
Clemson
Pittsburgh
Wake Forest

1) Clemson
2) Western Michigan (will def attend this game)
3) Rutgers
4) Pitt
5) Boston College
6) Wake Forest

Love to see Wake and Clemson back to back, if you know what I mean.

We could all stay at OburgCuse ’ place :)

Assuming all the games work for you date wise. List your top three desirable road trips for next year. If you want to rank all six that is great too.

Rutgirls Sept 12th
WMU Sept 26th
Boston College
Clemson
Pittsburgh
Wake Forest

Rutgers
BC if before daylight savings time ends
Pitt
Wake
BC post DST
Clemson
WMU

9 games in the Northeast and easy to get two south games, if it weren’t for the WMU game this would be perfect.

I’m looking forward to attending the Rutgers game with my wife and kid.

Rutgirls Sept 12th
WMU Sept 26th
Boston College
Clemson
Pittsburgh
Wake Forest

Without considering dates:

Clemson
Pittsburgh
Boston College
Rutgers
Wake Forest
WMU

9 games in the Northeast and easy to get two south games, if it weren’t for the WMU game this would be perfect.
I've been to WMU (2018). It isn't your typical MAC game environment. Good setting, easy parking and a pretty good gameday environment. The craftbeer is excellent too. The area is very similar to CNY.

I've been to WMU (2018). It isn't your typical MAC game environment. Good setting, easy parking and a pretty good gameday environment. The craftbeer is excellent too. The area is very similar to CNY.

yeah I have a friend that lives about an hour from there, him and his wife will joining me and my other half, already have been planning that game since it was announced LOL

The only reason I really have that game so low is that it's insanely far away

I rather see Temple, Tulane, UConn, FAU, FIU, ODU, Kent, Miami, Ohio, Akron, UMass, Georgia State, Georgia Southern. Most are either on par or worse than WMU. All are more desirable for fans and recruiting.

Rutgirls Sept 12th
WMU Sept 26th
Boston College
Clemson
Pittsburgh
Wake Forest
Im gonna be at Duke this year to close out the road schedule, will pm to meet up definitely.

1.Clemson
2. Pittsburgh (gotta see a win @ Pitt in my lifetime)
3. WMU (fun town)

Rutgers
BC
Pitt
Wake
Clemson
WMU

I list Rutgers first even though the atmosphere there will be bad, Piscataway is a crappy place and is difficult to get to and get out of. This is because we rarely play there and it is about 30 minutes closer than Boston.

I have Wake above Clemson because it is easier and cheaper to get to from Syracuse than Clemson. Clemson has better atmosphere but you can tailgate way closer to the stadium at Wake and get way better tickets at a way better price there.

Three away games within a 5 hour drive. That probably hasn’t happened since we were in the Big East.

Nice!

I strongly recommend Western Michigan for anyone who didn't make the trip last year. Kalamazoo is a great town to spend a weekend. Really good restaurants and breweries, and the stadium is like 35k without a bad seat.

Damn those are the types of plays we need from Devito. He just throws it out of bounds there.

Was it Dungey last year or Dino? Pretty easy answer if you ask me.