Next years running backs | Syracusefan.com

Next years running backs

FrancoPizza

2018 Iggy Leading Minutes Per Game Winner
Scary proposition. How little faith does the coaching staff have in Price and Allen? I’ve never seen a starting tailback play so much and accomplish so little. The fact that he’s injured is almost irrelevant at this point. Productivity and results are what determine playing time right? Tucker is averaging what 1 yard per carry over the last half a season?

Or are the heir apparent really that bad????

FrancoPizza

2018 Iggy Leading Minutes Per Game Winner
Allen looked twice as fast as tucker yesterday
Don’t get me started on this deal that they signed with Tucker. Sean should do the right thing and give someone else a chance even if the coaches won’t or can’t because of the NIL contract.

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
Don’t get me started on this deal that they signed with Tucker. Sean should do the right thing and give someone else a chance even if the coaches won’t or can’t because of the NIL contract.

Do you have a copy of this "alleged" contract where Tucker is guaranteed 99% of the carries?

Got a link or something?

phil77

All American
Running back is one position I am not super worried about. All the other positions on offense are way more of a concern

corpjet

Board Prophet
Running back is one position I am not super worried about. All the other positions on offense are way more of a concern

I agree 100% we always seem to find RBs that can play

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
Darn, thanks OX. I was just trying to think of a reason he never gets snaps while still be frustrated why Allen doesn't either.

He's also played in 6 games this year (must be on ST's.)

qdawgg

Night Biking Enthusiast
Do you have a copy of this "alleged" contract where Tucker is guaranteed 99% of the carries?

Got a link or something?

It’s obviously a board fallacy but I would say that makes things even worse that a couple backups with talent can’t even get in the game for a series here and there.

OttoinGrotto

2020-21 Iggy Award Winner 3 Point Shooting %
Two thoughts.

First, I think there's a good chance Allen and Price are pretty good, they show it next season, and it makes their lack of involvement this season an even bigger head scratcher.

Second, NIL deals can't have performance clauses. That would take it out of the realm of name, image and likess, and into pay for play. Deals like that wouldn't be approved.

Now, maybe Tucker and the coaches have a certain understanding that was part of his decision to come back.

But even if that's the case, the coaches can be the adults in the room at a certain point.

DMDMD

unencumbered by the thought process
Now, maybe Tucker and the coaches have a certain understanding that was part of his decision to come back.
I refuse to even consider that this is even a possibility.

Chris02M

Football Schedule Maven
Darn, thanks OX. I was just trying to think of a reason he never gets snaps while still be frustrated why Allen doesn't either.
price is 3rd string rb tis year, but has ability

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusenj

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom