NFL Conspiracy Theory- Superbowl | Syracusefan.com

NFL Conspiracy Theory- Superbowl

Jables

Scout Team
I'm sure this is BS but it sounds good for conspiracy theorists:

Just to preface, my team was not in the superbowl. I wanted the Ravens because I am sick of the 49er bandwagon fans that are coming out of nowhere. Actually, the Ravens are my teams arch-rival.

1. The lights going out: the game was getting out of hand. The NFL was losing their audience. Bad rating means less money. Funny how only half the stadium lights went out? This was for the protection of the fans. I am not saying the NFL wanted the 49er's to win, they wanted a close game.
2. Colin wasn't playing up to his ability. The NFL wants to market their next superstar. Momentum change definately gave Colin a better chance to show his stuff.

Perhaps. Or maybe the autovideo real time airbrushing of Beyonce's cellulite was too much for the local powerplant to handle.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Another theory: any artist that needs background dancers is just a distraction to take away from the fact that they have little talent and sometimes are lip-syncing

Ehh - Im guessing Sean Payton was having a little fun to give the commissioner some heartburn.

im-not-saying-its-aliens-but-its-aliens.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom