NFL Hall of Fame Enshrinement Ceremony | Syracusefan.com

NFL Hall of Fame Enshrinement Ceremony

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
Co3vaLJWcAA0jgo.jpg

I honestly can't wait to see this year's ceremony, just to see what the Martin Harrison speech is like. We've heard so many reports about what a bizarre/disgruntled person he is - it's going to be fascinating to see what actually goes down.

Popcorn and soda

I honestly can't wait to see this year's ceremony, just to see what the Martin Harrison speech is like. We've heard so many reports about what a bizarre/disgruntled person he is - it's going to be fascinating to see what actually goes down.

Popcorn and soda

Is he Marvin Harrison's little brother?

Schools with the most Hall of Famers
Notre Dame (13)
Southern California (12)
Ohio State (10)
Alabama (8)
Michigan (8)
Pittsburgh (8)
Syracuse (8)

Schools with the most Hall of Famers
Notre Dame (13)
Southern California (12)
Ohio State (10)
Alabama (8)
Michigan (8)
Pittsburgh (8)
Syracuse (8)
It'll be interesting to see where Miami falls on this list in a few years.

Popcorn and soda

can't see it live but will DVR the whole show

Will be interesting to see how much (or little) time Marvin spends on his Syracuse time tonight. If he does I bet Bob Casullo gets a shout out for sure

Will be interesting to see how much (or little) time Marvin spends on his Syracuse time tonight. If he does I bet Bob Casullo gets a shout out for sure

on the flip side maybe he'll trash coach P. didn't he make some disparaging comments about P years ago?

on the flip side maybe he'll trash coach P. didn't he make some disparaging comments about P years ago?
He did. He hated the offense at Syracuse.

He flew over his time at Syracuse. Gave some story about a speech teacher as a freshman and he flubbed her name.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom