2021 NFL Thread | Page 235 | Syracusefan.com

2021 NFL Thread

This local guy hit the lottery being Burrows position coach.

Another potential suitor for Jimmy G.
The Colts gave up a first round pick for 1 year of Wentz.

I like the idea of 49ers trading Jimmy G to Tampa for the rights to Tom Brady and seeing if San Fran can get Brady to play one more year.

I like the idea of 49ers trading Jimmy G to Tampa for the rights to Tom Brady and seeing if San Fran can get Brady to play one more year.
Jimmy would be a terrible fit for Arians IMO. I tend to think Tampa will swing bigger than that. If they can’t, I think they’d be better served rolling with Gabbert/Trask or signing a cheap vet rather than giving up an asset for Jimmy.

I don't think anyone else will sign Wentz, but it could happen.

Your second point is interesting as heck. I'd bet Brady would consider that.

I don't think anyone else will sign Wentz, but it could happen.

Your second point is interesting as heck. I'd bet Brady would consider that.
There are way too many teams that need QB help. He'll be signed by somebody for sure.

There are way too many teams that need QB help. He'll be signed by somebody for sure.
Certainly possible. College coaches win by recruiting, and they recruit based on their records. Way too many college QB's are taught to do as they're told, rather than to think on their feet. So from that perspective you may be right.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom