2021 NFL Thread | Page 30 | Syracusefan.com

2021 NFL Thread

They want Chase if the Fins move up to 4.

I don’t think the Bengals are a taking an OL at 5. I think Burrow wants Chase so trading above Cincinnati gets them Chase.
Atlanta could get pick trading back to 6 and then take Lance or Fields.

I don’t think the Bengals are a taking an OL at 5. I think Burrow wants Chase so trading above Cincinnati gets them Chase.
Wonder if the Steelers would try to trade up for a qb, but they desperately need an RB and O line help too !!

Wonder if the Steelers would try to trade up for a qb, but they desperately need an RB and O line help too !!
The Steelers keep saying they want a RB I don’t believe it.

If a QB makes it past 9 somebody will trade up to Dallas/New York and get them.

Moving up from 24 to 6 would cost a ton.

The Steelers keep saying they want a RB I don’t believe it.

If a QB makes it past 9 somebody will trade up to Dallas/New York and get them.
Cowboys need to stay pat and take the best defensive player available.

Fair points. It's a crapshoot every year but proof is in the pudding this year that it's quite possible the first four guys taken will be QBs. That's unusual.

I was aware of Wilson just cuz I bet on a ton of college football. He had the same mobility and rocket arm last year but he just put it all together and the weapons around him, particularly the O-line was much better this year. There was never much doubt about him keeping his job as long as he stayed healthy. He has a tendency to put his body in harms way more than he should.

Btw futher to discussions you and I had a month ago - have u caught any of these articles recently (Athletic and a few others) published that have detailed the dysfunction in the Eagles' front office/ ownership. Much worse than even the most negative Eagles fan could have imagined.
I did read one of the longform ones on there about Laurie and what a mess it is/was. Those Tuesday meeting with Doug were hilarious to read about for someone indifferent to the Eagles.

That report was about teams going up to 6 not them going up from 6. They are in a perfect spot where they are.

If the 49ers take Mac Jones at 3 I would be giddy if I were a Dolphins fan.
I can’t believe Mac is the pick. Trading 2 future first round picks for a QB who had perfect protection and elite weapons is just crazy.

It’s why I wasn’t high on Tua. Just watch the Alabama operation. The QB never has to think.

And the Cowboys. Just hoping Pitts goes before 10 to save Jerry from being Jerry.
If that guy is sitting at ten it would be crazy for the pokes to pass on him. But don't worry cuz it's highly unlikely he's on the board at #10.

If that guy is sitting at ten it would be crazy for the pokes to pass on him. But don't worry cuz it's highly unlikely he's on the board at #10.
Why? Cowboys are loaded at the skill position and have some decent Tight ends. We need defense.

He's number one on my board.
You’ll need to find someway to slow down Danny Dimes and the offensive juggernaut that will be the Giants offense.

Why? Cowboys are loaded at the skill position and have some decent Tight ends. We need defense.
I know you need defense but this guy is likely to be a pro bowler for many years to come. But don't overthink it. Right now he is the betting favorite to be the first non QB to be taken in the draft. He ain't gonna be around by the time your squad picks.

I know you need defense but this guy is likely to be a pro bowler for many years to come. But don't overthink it. Right now he is the betting favorite to be the first non QB to be taken in the draft. He ain't gonna be around by the time your squad picks.
You don't take tight ends that high. We have Cooper Lamb Gallup Zeke Pollard Jarwin. That's plenty of weapons. I really hope he is gone before 10 I don't want him.

You don't take tight ends that high. We have Cooper Lamb Gallup Zeke Pollard Jarwin. That's plenty of weapons. I really hope he is gone before 10 I don't want him.
Philly has as many or more needs than Dallas yet if he's available at 12 then I would be psyched to see the Birds get him. Pitts is faster than most of the WRs that are on the board this year. He'd be a matchup nightmare. Kinda like Kelce and Kittle except faster. He can't block but that is not what he'll be paid to do. Don't think you are properly valuing elite TEs.

Just looked at the odds and Pitts is +130 to be the first non QB taken in the draft. Chase is second at +225. You can rest easy.

Philly has as many or more needs than Dallas yet if he's available at 12 then I would be psyched to see the Birds get him. Pitts is faster than most of the WRs that are on the board this year. He'd be a matchup nightmare. Kinda like Kelce and Kittle except faster. He can't block but that is not what he'll be paid to do. Don't think you are properly valuing elite TEs.

Just looked at the odds and Pitts is +130 to be the first non QB taken in the draft. Chase is second at +225. You can rest easy.
He's a terrific talent no one is debating it. The Eagles need weapons on offense the Cowboys don't. If Sewell is there at 10 id look into it. Not sure how much Tyron Smith has left.

Pitts is comped to Travis Kelce.
If he is on the board at 10 you are taking him.

He isn’t getting.to 10.

If a QB doesn’t go 4 then it’s likely Pitts is the pick.

Dallas needs defense but if Pitts is on the board you can’t pass on him.

He's a terrific talent no one is debating it. The Eagles need weapons on offense the Cowboys don't. If Sewell is there at 10 id look into it. Not sure how much Tyron Smith has left.
I'd def look into Sewell. Your OL is not good at all. Been overrated for years now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom