2021 NFL Thread | Page 38 | Syracusefan.com

2021 NFL Thread

If Fields were to start week 1 I think that would be a really fun game. Rams have a chance of being an NFC title contender and the Bears could be really good if Fields is good.
I get the Rams part but not the Bears. Their O/U is 7.5 for a reason. Hideous OL that Fields will have in front of him. Could get ugly.

I get the Rams part but not the Bears. Their O/U is 7.5 for a reason. Hideous OL that Fields will have in front of him. Could get ugly.
Whoever is playing the Bears will be my second favorite team all year. Put that pick in the top 5 for us, please!(since our own pick will be well into the 20s)

They went 8-8 last year with what should be a worse QB situation than what they have now. Idk, we'll see. If Fields is pretty good immediately they should be a playoff team IMO.

Either way I think it's an exciting matchup if Fields is starting. If it's Dalton then it obviously takes a sizeable hit.

click on tweet to see full week 1

thought not only were they keeping 2x MNF to start the year, but we would be seeing more of it.

odd.

They went 8-8 last year with what should be a worse QB situation than what they have now. Idk, we'll see. If Fields is pretty good immediately they should be a playoff team IMO.

Either way I think it's an exciting matchup if Fields is starting. If it's Dalton then it obviously takes a sizeable hit.
I like Fields but he's a rookie. You can pretty much count on that there will be significant growing pains.

I like Fields but he's a rookie. You can pretty much count on that there will be significant growing pains.
Maybe, but it's not like we haven't been seeing a lot of successful rookie QBs lately and the predecessors were two of the worst starting QBs in the NFL. Whichever QB they go with this season should be an upgrade.

Coming off a 6-10 record and playing in the NFL opener. Interesting.
There weren't many good options for the opener. It was basically Dallas (big ratings and potential playoff team), the Saints (they generally don't go with a division game and Saints led by Jameis/Taysom is probably iffier than the Cowboys), or the Bills (big ratings and likely playoff team, but they generally don't do cross-conference games for the opener).

Coming off a 6-10 record and playing in the NFL opener. Interesting.
the pokes are a good pick for a national game in sept.

because they are usually eliminated by october...

the pokes are a good pick for a national game in sept.

because they are usually eliminated by october...
Says the guy whos team had like the worst record in the league over the last 4 years.

Ah yes, Broncos v Giants. Texting wars started early for me this morning, east coasters lobbing bombs before I even got out of bed. I love it.

Ah yes, Broncos v Giants. Texting wars started early for me this morning, east coasters lobbing bombs before I even got out of bed. I love it.
Just for our Gmen friends.

giphy (1).gif

Says the guy whos team had like the worst record in the league over the last 4 years.
said to the guy whos team has the like the worst record in the league over the last 25 years.

dont the Giants have as many SuperBowl losses as the pokes have playoff wins over that QUARTER FLUCKIN CENTURY...

The only positive is normally we are the Sunday night game week 1 so at least this year we don't have to wait so long.
Its actually not a horrible time to get Tampa, get it out of the way early and get extra time to prepare for week 2.

Surprised how much National Time the Saints are still getting. They have a good roster but if Jameis plays like he did a couple years ago, I can't see them making the playoffs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom