2021 NFL Thread | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

2021 NFL Thread

Brady’s actually famous around football for being a legendary beer drinker, or was at least sometime ago

Mahomes is going to win more sbs

Is he? he is certainly talented enough to do it. Then again so are Rodgers, Wilson and Brees and yet none of them have. Brady is an outlier because he never took a max contract imo. Once these guys come off their initial, rookie deals and get huge money it becomes a lot harder to build a team around them. Couple that with other players departing via FA after that first SB win to get paid and it becomes even less of a sure thing.

There is a reason there are very few 3+ time SB winners.

What happens if someone loses the trophy, do they get another one, or sol?
watch Peyton's Places.

they discuss the old Thorp Trophy and...

they discuss the 'missing' Super Bowl V trophy.

Russell Wilson and Seattle are at odds and all sorts of rumors about him and the Cowboys.
Raiders are the betting favorite at +300, Dallas at +600.

I'm not a huge Russ fan, I wouldn't give up too much if I were LV and I don't think I would do it if I'm Dallas. I'd rather have Dak.

Raiders are the betting favorite at +300, Dallas at +600.

I'm not a huge Russ fan, I wouldn't give up too much if I were LV and I don't think I would do it if I'm Dallas. I'd rather have Dak.
Raiders are a fit if Seahawks moved him.
They are in the AFC, could give the Seahawks Derek Carr, draft picks and maybe Waller.

I don’t believe Russ is going anywhere though. He is just flexing because he sees 43 year old Brady playing in the SB while he is having to watch it with Goodell.

The Raiders are the fit though if he plays anywhere but Seattle.

They are in the AFC, could give the Seahawks Derek Carr, draft picks and maybe Waller.

I don’t believe Russ is going anywhere though. He is just flexing because he sees 43 year old Brady playing in the SB while he is having to watch it with Goodell.

Yeah I'll be very shocked if he gets traded this offseason. Maybe in the future but not now.

Russell Wilson and Seattle are at odds and all sorts of rumors about him and the Cowboys.

Good lord just no. He is as phony and fake as Dak is down to earth and real. Even if him being the QB meant a SB I just don't want him.

Billionaire with the most valuable franchise in sports in the entire world. You got to do better than convenience store liquor. Come on man!

He needs some ol help, but he is on a team that is in the playoffs every year, if it wasn't for Bevilles stupidity hed have two rings, not sure what else he wants. He didn't exactly light it up in the playoffs this year.

He needs some ol help, but he is on a team that is in the playoffs every year, if it wasn't for Bevilles stupidity hed have two rings, not sure what else he wants. He didn't exactly light it up in the playoffs this year.
i dont know what he wants, but i can tell you what he needs...

shorter OLmen.

when you leave the pocket because you cant see, nimrod...you will get hit.

hes got his lucky 1 ring given to him by his D and Lynch.

goodbye.

i dont know what he wants, but i can tell you what he needs...

shorter OLmen.

when you leave the pocket because you cant see, nimrod...you will get hit.

hes got his lucky 1 ring given to him by his D and Lynch.

goodbye.
Given to them they won 40-8.

This one is funny.

well, i mean...the fact of the matter is the cowboys are an irrelevant playoff team.

they were good in the 70s and had a nice 5 year run in the 90s.

but thats it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom