2021 NFL Thread | Page 41 | Syracusefan.com

2021 NFL Thread

Now that Watson could be traded again I think the top teams for him would be Washington Detroit,
and Philadelphia.
NFC teams that have picks to trade for him.
Detroit is unlikely.
I think Philadelphia could be the team since they have an extra first round pick next year.

There’s going to be a lot of crying in the NFL press boxes again...another Giants QB is about to prove their stupid takes 100% wrong.

There’s going to be a lot of crying in the NFL press boxes again...another Giants QB is about to prove their stupid takes 100% wrong.

Makes no sense to me. Pretty much every stat had Brady or Mahomes 1 and 2 on deep passes last year. Not sure what formula they are using, but not buying anything with Jones number 1.

Makes no sense to me. Pretty much every stat had Brady or Mahomes 1 and 2 on deep passes last year. Not sure what formula they are using, but not buying anything with Jones number 1.

Hard to take anything seriously that has Jones and Derek Carr as #1 and #2. Jones will get a chance to show it on the field if he is a franchise QB.

Hard to take anything seriously that has Jones and Derek Carr as #1 and #2. Jones will get a chance to show it on the field if he is a franchise QB.
His downfield ball throwing was touted all year.

Its just ignored because it doesn’t fit the hate & he sucks mantra.

we all know Spygate was much worse than was reported, not surprised.

Was asked Monday if I wanted to go to Gmen Raiders Nov 7. After about .5 seconds of thought I accepted. First Giant game I will have been to in many years.

1622393899700.jpeg

I was in elementary school Adam Vinateri’s rookie year.
He would have been cut in 1996 if he didn’t make a FG in the week 3 game against Arizona. He had struggled the first 2 weeks and had to make the kick week 3.
That's crazy to think about. I think the snow kick was probably the biggest in league history when you combine difficulty + circumstances.

That's crazy to think about. I think the snow kick was probably the biggest in league history when you combine difficulty + circumstances.
Completely agree. The kick he made from 45 yards out with 30 seconds left to tie the Snow Bowl is the most impressive field goal ever made IMO.
It was a blizzard and his teammates couldn’t clear the location around the kick like they did for the OT kick to win the game.
Plus I bet he couldn’t see the uprights that well.
It was a low line drive kick he got in.

Adam Vinatieri is a first ballot HOFer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom