2021 NFL Thread | Page 42 | Syracusefan.com

2021 NFL Thread

Still working out compensation but this is basically a done deal.

Julio to Titans for a 2nd & 5th or for a 2nd & pick swap.

Edit:
Falcons get a 2022 2nd round pick and Atlanta gets the Titans 4 in 2023 and they give back their 6 in 2023.
The Titans get Julio Jones.

Last edited:
Alsacs you watching this?

Brady is talking about Chicago and Mitch Trubusky.
The media is saying it’s Jimmy G and the 49ers but it’s not.
Brady is enjoying talking a little too much now.
I never disrespect him but I don’t need to watch this.

Good for him. This cannot have been an easy decision. At all.

As I said when John Amaechi came out, it shouldn't be hard to be who you really are, but sometimes it is.

John Amaechi is a regular on the Le Batard Show. There was a great interview with him last week where he said that he did not come out while he was playing because it would have meant the end of his NBA career. He said that it wasn't the Magic locker room that he was worried about, but he had discussions with some Orlando front office people who basically made it clear that he'd be done if he came out.

Another interesting thing that he said was that when he would privately come out to people, it was more about making a statement about the person that he was coming out to than it was a statement about himself. That he carefully selected who he shared this highly personal piece of himself with, and it showed how much trust and love he had for that person. I thought it was really profound.

Give it a listen here. The interview starts around the 5 minute mark:

Cruising in his Lambo with an uzi hanging out of his duffle bag...
As one does... :rolleyes:

JFC. I think this is his second gun charge this offseason. Maybe the chiefs are setting him up to get out of his contract

I know there aren't as many Birds fans on here, but I am excited for the kelly green throwbacks. Fans have been told no for quite some time on the kelly green jerseys because they wouldn't match the current helmets.

I know there aren't as many Birds fans on here, but I am excited for the kelly green throwbacks. Fans have been told no for quite some time on the kelly green jerseys because they wouldn't match the current helmets.

906640EF-EB5B-4560-9155-4D42AD9BD88B.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom