2021 NFL Thread | Page 43 | Syracusefan.com

2021 NFL Thread

Here’s the Sherman video .. in it you will see the hardest hitting in Sherman’s career.. only it’s against a door… and he still lost .. I love the trash talk too .. like physically challenging a woman half your size and 1/10th your strength is tough

Here’s the Sherman video .. in it you will see the hardest hitting in Sherman’s career.. only it’s against a door… and he still lost .. I love the trash talk too .. like physically challenging a woman half your size and 1/10th your strength is tough

CTE??

He's historically behaved and is a pretty intelligent guy.

I am curious what the Buccaneers listed him as on the injury report. Seems like punishment would be warranted if they weren't forthcoming.

I was very surprised to see this about Sherman. I know he can be a bit of a diva within the context of football but I'm not aware of him ever having any trouble off the field. He always seemed to carry himself well.
Allegedly, even the judge commented on him being a good citizen. Sounds like domestic issue, some alcohol, and emotions. Hopefully do alcohol and anger counseling (probably marital as well), with no criminal record out of it. One bad moment, where no one was injured, should not define a person, particularly one with his history.

I am curious what the Buccaneers listed him as on the injury report. Seems like punishment would be warranted if they weren't forthcoming.
I know it’s a rule to report injuries, but it is stupid.

These Richard Sherman takes are hilarious to me.

Guy has always seemed to be full of anger and resentment.

Hopefully he finds help for that.

These Richard Sherman takes are hilarious to me.

Guy has always seemed to be full of anger and resentment.

Hopefully he finds help for that.

I be wrong, but he’s in his 30’s and I don’t ever remember getting into trouble of any kind ever before.

I wonder if maybe he's upset that his career could be over so soon, I think he said earlier this year he wanted to try to play two more years and then retire

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom