2021 NFL Thread | Syracusefan.com

2021 NFL Thread

God bless the Phins, your 2022 super bowl champions

The 2020 thread was started a year ago today. On to 2021. The biggest question for me is will the NFC least suck just as bad next year. I happen to think so.

Probably. Dallas will me better just having Dak back. Giants and Philly are still a hot mess. The WFT with that defense could be really good if they can find a quarterback.

The 2020 thread was started a year ago today. On to 2021. The biggest question for me is will the NFC least suck just as bad next year. I happen to think so.

Brady is a genius for picking TB.

NFC South is starting to look like the AFC East circa 2000-2018.

Brees-less Saints.
Washed up Matty Ice
Insert TBD rookie in Carolina.

Howie Roseman is on drugs if he thinks he's getting the same for Wentz that the Lions got for Stafford.
He probably doesn't expect to get that; it's just the price they're starting at. Seems like a certainty they'll get a 2021 first round pick though, which could be pretty close to the Stafford package depending on where the pick is/if you think Goff is a positive value or not.

He probably doesn't expect to get that; it's just the price they're starting at. Seems like a certainty they'll get a 2021 first round pick though, which could be pretty close to the Stafford package depending on where the pick is/if you think Goff is a positive value or not.

I think it's going to take a lot to fix Wentz. He's got worse every year since the injury. I'm surprised people would give him more than a 2nd or 3rd rounder, but I am not a GM. I would not want my team to trade for him.

If the The Bears give up 2 first round picks for Wentz after passing on Mahomes and Watson and trading up to get Trubisky, they pass the Knicks as dumbest franchise in sports.

I think it's going to take a lot to fix Wentz. He's got worse every year since the injury. I'm surprised people would give him more than a 2nd or 3rd rounder, but I am not a GM. I would not want my team to trade for him.
Yeah I'm not saying it's wise to give up a 1st for him, but it seems like 1sts are already on the table for him and the question is just what else they'll get in addition to that.

Probably. Dallas will me better just having Dak back. Giants and Philly are still a hot mess. The WFT with that defense could be really good if they can find a quarterback.
the Giants most certainly are not a hot mess.

philly, well yeah...they got some issues.

redskins still need a qb and dallas needs everything...new owner, GM, coaches, players...hell probably new cheerleaders too.

redskins still need a qb and dallas needs everything...new owner, GM, coaches, players...hell probably new cheerleaders too.
Lots of talent on offense for the Cowboys, just need to rebuild the defense.

Lots of talent on offense for the Cowboys, just need to rebuild the defense.

I expect them to take an OL somewhere early (like 2nd or 3rd round) but the rest of that draft needs to be on defense.

1612889421239.png

If the The Bears give up 2 first round picks for Wentz after passing on Mahomes and Watson and trading up to get Trubisky, they pass the Knicks as dumbest franchise in sports.
2 would be too much but 1 is appropriate for any team outside the top 10. I'd rather take a shot on Wentz who you've seen do it at a high level before then take a chance on Mac Jones or Kyle Trask later on. Even with the cost difference being significant, I'd rather take the gamble on Wentz then either of those 2. I'd go Wilson or Fields over Wentz because of their rookie deals. Lance would be somewhere in between the 2 groups.

2 would be too much but 1 is appropriate for any team outside the top 10. I'd rather take a shot on Wentz who you've seen do it at a high level before then take a chance on Mac Jones or Kyle Trask later on. Even with the cost difference being significant, I'd rather take the gamble on Wentz then either of those 2. I'd go Wilson or Fields over Wentz because of their rookie deals. Lance would be somewhere in between the 2 groups.
Wentz isn’t worth paying 25 million.

Pay a second round pick for Marcus Mariotta at 11 million or Jimmy G at 25 million rather than pay a first round pick on Carson Wentz at 25 million.

Wentz is broken.

Patrick Mahomes appears to be a great guy, but his mother, fiance, and brother are all extremely annoying people.

Pat does seem like a really great guy. HIs fiance isn't bad. I think she just let her emotion get to her a bit after the loss, but she hasn't caught my radar for being overly obnoxious, unless I have missed some things locally.

His brother is a pretty enthusiastic supporter. As far as mom, I'd probably have a talk with her and tell her I appreciate the support, but let's settle down with the tweeting. She's over the top

Pat does seem like a really great guy. HIs fiance isn't bad. I think she just let her emotion get to her a bit after the loss, but she hasn't caught my radar for being overly obnoxious, unless I have missed some things locally.

His brother is a pretty enthusiastic supporter. As far as mom, I'd probably have a talk with her and tell her I appreciate the support, but let's settle down with the tweeting. She's over the top
Famous people's families need to stay off twitter. Can't imagine the headaches they'd cause.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom