2021 NFL Thread | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

2021 NFL Thread

Watson will sit out if they don’t trade him.
Only way he stays is if Easterby is fired before the season.

It seems like Houston might be prepared to call his bluff on sitting out for 4+ years.

Looks like it might be harder for Chris to find a job than he might have expected

Looks like it might be harder for Chris to find a job than he might have expected

What was Urban possibly thinking here hiring this guy? Alienating your black players (in the middle of a national social justice movement) before you've played a game. When there's probably a hundred capable S&C coaches available.

"Urban Meyer's statement, 'I've known Chris for close to 20 years' reflects the good ol' boy network that is precisely the reason there is such a disparity in employment opportunities for Black coaches."

What is Urban doing? That guy is worth all the baggage? They won't but I want J-ville to lose every game as long as Meyer is there.

He better get to an AFC title game by year 2, if he wants to live up to the standards Doug E. Football set.

Honest question as a white person I can’t answer this but isn’t this racist from Florio?

I mean it’s just so god damn disingenuous. I am properly progressive on these social issues but making everything about race is really getting annoying.

Florio doesn’t even hide it here.
I want to know the thought process behind anyone/everyone following him on twitter. "Let's see where can I get solid nfl takes; oh I know!..."
PFT is and has always been a joke. I still can't believe nbc hired him.

Imagine finding a hardcore Houston sports fan a year or two ago and telling them: "hey in 2021 James Harden, Chris Paul, Russell Westbrook, George Springer, JJ Watt, Deshaun Watson and Deandre Hopkins... yeah they're all gone."

Payback from the Universe for the Astros cheating.

Honestly shocked at the results of the poll but I think I'd go with Green Bay too. As someone that was a Bucs fan through most of it, it was hard not to just check out from the team halfway through the year most years. Only thing that made it kinda fun was that Jameis is extremely watchable regardless of whether or not he's good and Doug Martin had that one incredible season.

Wentz traded to the Colts for a 2021 third rounder and a 2022 second rounder that could become a first round pick.

Could be a win-win or lose-lose. Fair trade.

Conditions on that 2nd make it a 1st more than a 2nd. Just needs to play 75% of snaps OR 70% of snaps and Colts make the playoffs. More likely than not that it's a 1st. So a 1 & 3. Essentially same as Stafford except Lions got compensated for taking on Goff's deal.

I am just thankful he isn’t going to NE.
Reich is probably the best guy to try and save this guy’s career.

That conditional pick is key to this trade. If he is good Indy won’t care about losing a pick in the 20’s.

Also this puts Philly in the market for a QB at 6 now.

The Rams-Lions trade was a 3rd this year and first next year.
The second first round pick was for taking Goff’s contract back.

I am just thankful he isn’t going to NE.
Reich is probably the best guy to try and save this guy’s career.

That conditional pick is key to this trade. If he is good Indy won’t care about losing a pick in the 20’s.

Also this puts Philly in the market for a QB at 6 now.

The Rams-Lions trade was a 3rd this year and first next year.
The second first round pick was for taking Goff’s contract back.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom