2021 NFL Thread | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

2021 NFL Thread

The upside is I can now root for Wentz without feeling dirty about it. :)

I like the kid and hope he bounces back.

They did a poll on one of the Philly sports talk shows and the question was whether you would root for or against Wentz in Indy. 57% said they would be rooting for him. Shows you the contempt Eagles' fans have for the Philly front office.

Do you really think scouts and coaches have a good handle on identifying, drafting, developing and building an offense around QB's? I think most are average to poor at it. Not everyone is Andy Reid.

I remember when the spread offense was taking over in CFB 10-15 years ago, NFL personnel would be upset cause the QBs weren't learning how to read defenses in a pro style system. There's a lot of stubbornness in the NFL ranks with coaches insisting on running their schemes, rather than tailoring the scheme around the QB's strengths.

A few teams have changed this mindset which is why I think you see guys like Mahomes and Allen succeed even though their college careers weren't amazing.

This is rich coming from a fan of Boston sports teams.
Where did I say I agree with the article.
If you actually asked me before blasting me I would have told what I thought of that article.
It’s a garbage article by probably the worst “sports” site in journalism.
But it’s cool you went at me at first.

I mean I have been killing Wentz for a while and you still assumed I agreed with the article.

Where did I say I agree with the article.
If you actually asked me before blasting me I would have told what I thought of that article.
It’s a garbage article by probably the worst “sports” site in journalism.
But it’s cool you went at me at first.

I mean I have been killing Wentz for a while and you still assumed I agreed with the article.
You never said you disagreed with it.

Why post a "garbage" article without saying it's garbage?

In an attempt to troll u look foolish.

You never said you disagreed with it.

Why post a "garbage" article without saying it's garbage?

In an attempt to troll u look foolish.
Shitting on the media is kinda his thing

I say that with love.

Why is Zach Thomas not in the Hall of Fame yet?

Debatable. I'd think the only ones people thought were no brainers were Jameis, Mariota, RG3 and Bradford in that time period. Rest of the guys all had fairly significant question marks, even guys that went top 5 like Goff, Wentz, Bortles.
Who are 7 QBs alsacs repeatedly told me were better than Eli?, Alex.

stink, stank...stunk.

Seattle is burning

tenor.gif

Joe Montana Overrated. Only 0-2 in the playoffs against AFC East teams without Jerry Rice.

QyZso.gif

Right. Comparing Montana at the end to Wilson in his prime is totally apples to apples.

Facts are what they are. Since the Seahawks defense was broken up Seattle has been average at best.

QyZso.gif

Right. Comparing Montana at the end to Wilson in his prime is totally apples to apples.

Facts are what they are. Since the Seahawks defense was broken up Seattle has been average at best.

Seattle is 43-25 since 2017 7th best record in the NFL.

I wouldn't exactly call that "average"

Seems like an unnecessary and dumb statement
I think his wife has a career and wants to be in a bigger market.
Hence the Jets on that list.

I said weeks ago Raiders give up Carr and 2 first round picks that isn’t a terrible trade.

Wilson is good but he doesn’t appreciate the stable organization around him.

I think his wife has a career and wants to be in a bigger market.
Hence the Jets on that list.

I said weeks ago Raiders give up Carr and 2 first round picks that isn’t a terrible trade.

Wilson is good but he doesn’t appreciate the stable organization around him.
He would be miserable with the Jets, they have the 2nd worst roster in football, I would say she is already a pretty big star.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom