2021 NFL Thread | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

2021 NFL Thread

He would be miserable with the Jets, they have the 2nd worst roster in football, I would say she is already a pretty big star.
She is a big star but her husband is in Seattle which is away from what she wants to do.

Vegas, Miami, Dallas, New York are where she can do more business easily.

There is a reason he chose those cities.

Vegas is the perfect fit if Seattle is inclined to move him.

She is a big star but her husband is in Seattle which is away from what she wants to do.

Vegas, Miami, Dallas, New York are where she can do more business easily.

There is a reason he chose those cities.

Vegas is the perfect fit if Seattle is inclined to move him.
You don't need that big city anymore to further your career, plus she is pretty close to La anyway. He isn't winning with the Jets.

QyZso.gif

Right. Comparing Montana at the end to Wilson in his prime is totally apples to apples.

Facts are what they are. Since the Seahawks defense was broken up Seattle has been average at best.
Yeah that's kind of how things work. When a team makes the playoffs 3 straight years with the Offense being ranked in the top 10 each season and the defense not being ranked in the top 10 each season calling the quarterback overrated is pretty dumb.

I think his wife has a career and wants to be in a bigger market.
Hence the Jets on that list.

I said weeks ago Raiders give up Carr and 2 first round picks that isn’t a terrible trade.

Wilson is good but he doesn’t appreciate the stable organization around him.
someone needs to tell danger-rus that he wont get any taller in a new city and the linemen wont get any shorter.

Seattle and Carroll are a good spot for him is right.

I look forward to watching the NFL Network.
There is probably nobody at ESPN I can’t care to watch less than Mike Greenberg.

Awful decision by ESPN.

There is probably nobody at ESPN I can’t care to watch less than Mike Greenberg.

Awful decision by ESPN.
ive been watching the NFL Network for years.

I do tape espn, but only to see what Kiper has to say about the Giants picks.

Berman lost me years ago.

Rich Eisen runs a nice show.

Yeah that's kind of how things work. When a team makes the playoffs 3 straight years with the Offense being ranked in the top 10 each season and the defense not being ranked in the top 10 each season calling the quarterback overrated is pretty dumb.

1 playoff win speaks for itself.

1 playoff win speaks for itself.
And Aaron Rodgers has 2 over that same span and Watson has 1 in his entire career. So I guess they're overrated. So maybe Mahomes and Brady are the only 2 properly rated? Who is underrated? Sam Darnold because he has no playoff losses?

If his defense was ranked 17 and then 25, yet he dragged his team to SuperBowl victories...he would still be shlit on here.

people really don’t know how to handicap the QB position.

there’s too much nonsense to cut out before you can see the actual product.

Awful decision by ESPN.
Does Greenberg have blackmail photos on ESPN brass? Why do they build so many products around that guy?

Does Greenberg have blackmail photos on ESPN brass? Why do they build so many products around that guy?
They think they have to justify his 6.5 million dollar a year salary.

Mike Greenberg is the most unappealing, uninteresting, personality on a network that wants to apparently stick to sports.

There are so many better candidates.

I can’t listen to his show on XM when driving. It’s just so boring and he says nothing to interest me in anything he says but yet he is the highest paid person at ESPN now.

This decision will help the NFLN coverage.
I mean somebody like Rece Davis does the NBA draft and he doesn’t cover the NBA.

And Aaron Rodgers has 2 over that same span and Watson has 1 in his entire career. So I guess they're overrated. So maybe Mahomes and Brady are the only 2 properly rated? Who is underrated? Sam Darnold because he has no playoff losses?

Rogers and the GB offense won their SB. That said many casted him as the best QB ever after that one win. So in that sense yes he is a bit overrated.

Mahomes too is overrated. One SB and a few great seasons and suddenly he was better than TB12 and the new GOAT.

So let me be clear. When I say overrated I mean in relation to the way the football media hypes these guys up. Wilson is a damn good QB but he has not lived up to that media hype imho. You are free to disagree.

They think they have to justify his 6.5 million dollar a year salary.

Mike Greenberg is the most unappealing, uninteresting, personality on a network that wants to apparently stick to sports.

There are so many better candidates.

I can’t listen to his show on XM when driving. It’s just so boring and he says nothing to interest me in anything he says but yet he is the highest paid person at ESPN now.

This decision will help the NFLN coverage.
I mean somebody like Rece Davis does the NBA draft and he doesn’t cover the NBA.

I listen to SirriusXM daily and honestly cannot recall the last time I listened to ESPN. I would rather listen to Maddog or the NFL channel.

ive been watching the NFL Network for years.

I do tape espn, but only to see what Kiper has to say about the Giants picks.

Berman lost me years ago.

Rich Eisen runs a nice show.

When the host tries to become the show for these things, it's over for me, for anything.

You're there to facilitate the coverage and elevate the quality of the show, not to try to steal the spotlight.

I agree re Eisen. He has a great combination of knowledge of topic, humor and knowing when to step back or defer.

As good ESPN does college football they do the NFL that poorly.

Brian Griese, Steve Levy aren’t calling Super Bowls.

Just give it Herbstreit and Fowler now.
Herby and Fowler do not deserve it.

stay on college games.

They will have to up the announcers for a SuperBowl, but im guessing they wont get it for a few years anyway.

Nate Robinson should be doing games too, hes awesome in the studio but one can get lost there.

him and Lil' Eagle were great on that nickelodeon telecast.

Sean McD and Riddick would be an awesome combo. Riddick is one of those rare ESPN personalities whose style and substance is tremendous.
I hope Riddick can talk, because his ‘GM’ candidacy has died with his table pounding support of Rosen and Haskins.

he certainly does not have an eye for talent.

I hope Riddick can talk, because his ‘GM’ candidacy has died with his table pounding support of Rosen and Haskins.

he certainly does not have an eye for talent.

I don't know. I root for a team that has had one pro bowler in their last 87 draft picks. Riddick seems like a genius in comparison.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom