2021 NFL Thread | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

2021 NFL Thread

I hope Riddick can talk, because his ‘GM’ candidacy has died with his table pounding support of Rosen and Haskins.

he certainly does not have an eye for talent.
A quick google search of when Riddick was head of player personnel with the Eagles during a period about 8 to 13 years ago yielded the following draft picks in his tenure: DeSean Jackson, Jeremy Maclin, Brandon Graham, Jason Kelce, LeSean McCoy, Fletcher Cox, Nick Foles, Lane Johnson and Zach Ertz. Tell me again about his eye for talent.

I mean I know he's no Dave "Hog Molly" Gettleman but c'mon now...

I don't know. I root for a team that has had one pro bowler in their last 87 draft picks. Riddick seems like a genius in comparison.
then wow, i feel real bad for that organization because hes a idiot.

acutally...hire him.

forget what i said.

then wow, i feel real bad for that organization because hes a idiot.

acutally...hire him.

forget what i said.
I wish they would hire Riddick. He's light years better than Howie Roseman. And Dave Gettleman for that matter. Drafting a RB with the second pick in the draft? It doesn't get any dumber than that.

I wish they would hire Riddick. He's light years better than Howie Roseman. And Dave Gettleman for that matter. Drafting a RB with the second pick in the draft? It doesn't get any dumber than that.
1 title.

if the Giants win 1 title with Saquon, he’s worth it.

and remember, people wanted them to draft Darnold!!! Hahahahahahaha

It would be pretty epic to see Watt and Chandler Jones lining up at the same time but I'd bet that they can't afford both and Chandler is going to be looking for a new team.

Enjoy that mediocrity, JJ

If I were an NFL player I would go for the money as well.
He got 23 million for 2 years guaranteed on the downturn of his career.

Glad he went to Arizona he won’t be in a spot to get more attention.
I just didn’t want him going to Kansas City or Tampa.

Cardinals should offer Kyler Murray and their first round pick for DeShaun Watson.
Make themselves the Texans in Arizona.

That would give Texans a decent QB and first round pick.
Watson is better than Murray.

Cardinals should offer Kyler Murray and their first round pick for DeShaun Watson.
Make themselves the Texans in Arizona.

That would give Texans a decent QB and first round pick.
Watson is better than Murray.
So is the goal for Watt to win one game in the playoff and then post workout pics all off-season long, or to win a ring?

So is the goal for Watt to win one game in the playoff and then post workout pics all off-season long, or to win a ring?
Watt took the money it appears.
Don’t blame him. He won’t get criticized because the media loves him but he is a hardo.

Clearly it wasn't to play football with his brothers. Yes, Steelers have cap issues, guess I was hopeful he would take a team friendly deal to play with his brothers. Very friendly deal, yes I know.

With this, you have to figure either Jones or Reddick (or both?) won’t be back with the Cardinals next season

I wanted Watt but that's quite a bit of money for him

I think it's a pretty good deal for both sides honestly. He's probably better than any of the free agent pass rushers this offseason and some of them will likely get more money.

Not a bad situation there either; if Kyler takes a leap, they could turn into a darkhorse contender. It isn't KC, Green Bay, Buffalo, etc., but it's not like he took the money to go to Jacksonville.

With this, you have to figure either Jones or Reddick (or both?) won’t be back with the Cardinals next season
They can almost certainly make the cap work by keeping one of them with Watt if not all 3. It'll be interesting to see what they ultimately decide to do though. I would keep Jones if I were them and let someone else pay Reddick a ton for a couple games of production.

I think it's a pretty good deal for both sides honestly. He's probably better than any of the free agent pass rushers this offseason and some of them will likely get more money.

Not a bad situation there either; if Kyler takes a leap, they could turn into a darkhorse contender. It isn't KC, Green Bay, Buffalo, etc., but it's not like he took the money to go to Jacksonville.

Yeah they definitely have talent and Kyler is a good QB. I think the pressure's on Kliff next year, they gotta make the playoffs and prolly win at least one game.

Yeah they definitely have talent and Kyler is a good QB. I think the pressure's on Kliff next year, they gotta make the playoffs and prolly win at least one game.
He is numero uno on the hot seat, way too much talent not to make the playoffs, he did a horrible job last year.

So dumb if they do a MNF playoff game.
This year’ format was perfect.
Triple headers.
Stop breaking what works.

We all knew the 17th game.

Giants will have a huge crowd in Miami.
Pats fans always make up a solid part of the crowd because of snow birds and it’s best annual road trip.

I expect giants fans will do the same.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom