2021 NFL Thread | Page 28 | Syracusefan.com

2021 NFL Thread

Darnold deal is good for both teams I don't think Sam was ever going to succeed in ny. I think he plays really well in Carolina. The Jets can now take wilson and they have a ton of picks to build around him.

Denver should be on this IMO

I really don’t get Atlanta’s leverage.
Cincinnati and Miami don’t want QBs.

If I wanted a QB I would call Detroit at 7 and pay less.

I really don’t get Atlanta’s leverage.
Cincinnati and Miami don’t want QBs.

If I wanted a QB I would call Detroit at 7 and pay less.
They don't have any. They must have really liked the three qbs and realize they won't get them and are stuck at 4.

They don't have any. They must have really liked the three qbs and realize they won't get them and are stuck at 4.

While the interested teams may like only 3 of the QBs that high .. they may not be the same 3... that is where the leverage lies

Alsacs Bill is on the hot seat according to Lavar!

The team won the SB 3 seasons ago the last 2 seasons they were one and done and 7-9.
By this metric every coach but Andy Reid and Bruce Arians is on the hot seat.
It’s a hot take doing exactly what the author did and spread it.

If Belichick was fired after this year he could get any HC job he actually wanted in a minute.

It’s a stupid take. 6 SB titles and 3 other Sb appearances he has the job as long as he wants it.

The team won the SB 3 seasons ago the last 2 seasons they were one and done and 7-9.

If Belichick was fired after this year he could get any HC job he actually wanted in a minute.

It’s a stupid take. 6 SB titles and 3 other Sb appearances he has the job as long as he wants it.
Click Bait 101 there.

find a legendary person, say something negative about them.

sit back and watch the clicks...

If our society wasn't turning into Idiocracy, anyone that says something that stupid should be fired immediately for making everyone dumber. Instead he looks at Skip and Stephen A and aspires to make 8 figures to say really dumb things, really loudly. It's so miserable.

Darnold deal is good for both teams I don't think Sam was ever going to succeed in ny. I think he plays really well in Carolina. The Jets can now take wilson and they have a ton of picks to build around him.

Sam has never been good. Not even at USC. I’ve never seen a QB have more excuses made for him by the media. I will be shocked if Carolina gets anything good out of him.

Cowboys have Dak Zeke Pollard Lamb Cooper Gallup and Jarwin. If the oline stays healthy they have the best offense in the Nfc. All they need is for the defense to get a little better and get that extra stop or two. I think Dan Quinn will help.
Quinn's defenses in Atlanta stunk. He was good in Seattle but that could have been the talent. I am hopeful but we have zero playmakers on D. Going to be hard to overcome that.

I am betting they draft ol or te in the first round too as Jerrah gotta Jerrah.

Quinn's defenses in Atlanta stunk. He was good in Seattle but that could have been the talent. I am hopeful but we have zero playmakers on D. Going to be hard to overcome that.

I am betting they draft ol or te in the first round too as Jerrah gotta Jerrah.
He was the hc not as much time to work with the defense. He can't be as bad as Nolan. All I am looking for is slight improvement.

Pats will trade up for a QB. Bill is desperate. They spent a fortune in free agency because they are going to deal draft picks.

He will be a Buccaneer. Book it.
He failed a physical.
He got paid the money he would have made by failing the physical.
He won’t be in Tampa.
They won’t pay the money he got for failing his physical and the Bucs have Scotty Miller.

He wouldn’t do the video if he wasn’t done this year. Book facts.

I think this was Edelman’s biggest play in his career.

The SB catches are remembered more.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom