2021 NFL Thread | Page 35 | Syracusefan.com

2021 NFL Thread

I am hoping Denver takes a QB so NE doesn’t.
I don’t like any of the QBs after Lawrence and Wilson.
Yeah I'm hearing everything from Denver doesn't like any of the qb's after those 2 either, to Denver would try and deal if 49ers take Lance, and get Mac. Then I've heard Parsons or Surtain. That all comes from insiders. So basically like Paton said, he won't even know until the 49ers make their pick.

Don’t want Jimmy G unless they can get him for less than a 2nd round pick.
If it costs 46 or next year’s 2 no deal.
For a 3rd or less I would do the deal.

I am hoping Denver takes a QB so NE doesn’t.
I don’t like any of the QBs after Lawrence and Wilson.
neither do i and im not really sold on Wilson either.

Tebow reaches out to the Jags for a workout at tight end and then proceeds to work out with their TE coach.

Rodgers says hold my beer. He wants out of GB. Period. Happy draft day folks!

Tebow reaches out to the Jags for a workout at tight end and then proceeds to work out with their TE coach.

Rodgers says hold my beer. He wants out of GB. Period. Happy draft day folks!
I could see Denver being the landing spot tonight. GB gets him out of the NFC and the Broncos give them a haul.

And I'm here for all of it
Broncos are a QB a way from competing.. all depends on who or how many players would be included with draft picks going to GB.

Denver has a very good and underrated defense (with elite upside) plus good offensive support cast with serviceable OL and Sutton/Jeudy/Gordon/Fant/Hamler/Patrick. They're a QB away.

Broncos are a QB a way from competing.. all depends on who or how many players would be included with draft picks going to GB.

Denver has a very good and underrated defense (with elite upside) plus good offensive support cast with serviceable OL and Sutton/Jeudy/Gordon/Fant/Hamler/Patrick. They're a QB away.
Yep, good qb play and we can be something again.

How you feeling about your pick at 10?
It was going to be one of the two DBs or two WRs. Smith was the last one left. Roseman devalues LBs (foolishly) so I knew they weren't taking Parsons. I'm like Gettleman as I like the hog mollies so Slater would have worked for me. I'm sure Smith will be good but we need a QB. I'm not sold on Hurts.

It was going to be one of the two DBs or two WRs. Smith was the last one left. Roseman devalues LBs (foolishly) so I knew they weren't taking Parsons. I'm like Gettleman as I like the hog mollies so Slater would have worked for me. I'm sure Smith will be good but we need a QB. I'm not sold on Hurts.
But we signed Flacco!

Best drafts imo:

Jets
Browns
Panthers
Falcons
Chiefs
Dolphins

Best drafts imo:

Jets
Browns
Panthers
Falcons
Chiefs
Dolphins
Patriots got Barmore and Perkins in the second and third round.
Perkins at 96 was an insane steal.
He was a top 50 player.

I don’t like Mac but the Patriots upgraded as well.
Their defense should be really solid now.

Patriots got Barmore and Perkins in the second and third round.
Perkins at 96 was an insane steal.
He was a top 50 player.

I don’t like Mac but the Patriots upgraded as well.
Their defense should be really solid now.
I agree but I don’t like the Jones pick very much. Hope Im not served crow, I’ve had enough of NE running the East

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom