Steelers +420
Bengals +2300

NFCE
Cowboys +105
WFT +270
Giants +440
Eagles +550

Eagles draft was surprisingly solid.

Next year they will likely have three 1st round picks. If Hurts doesn't pan out, they'll have the ammo to address QB. If QB play is good enough then they can get the top corner, etc.

Next year they will likely have three 1st round picks. If Hurts doesn't pan out, they'll have the ammo to address QB. If QB play is good enough then they can get the top corner, etc.
Generally agree but Day 2 of the draft was a little iffy with Dickerson's injury history. I like the Kenneth Gainwell pick a lot. He's an explosive player.

Generally agree but Day 2 of the draft was a little iffy with Dickerson's injury history. I like the Kenneth Gainwell pick a lot. He's an explosive player.
Feel the same about Dickerson especially after the Sydney Jones experiment. I guess the thought process with him being on the OL and not having to take a medical redshirt year. He is the best interior linemen, no doubt, but his medical red tape is significant.

They were Dane Brugler's #1 rated draft class with the grades he put out this morning

I believe that 50% of the Aaron Rodgers talk is a result of Colin Cowherd and his amazing obsession with Aaron. I think there is a strong possibility that Cowherd just foments as much rumor and innuendo as possible in an effort to get the Packers to move on from Rodgers. And then acts like he's just a simple reporter of facts.

I believe that 50% of the Aaron Rodgers talk is a result of Colin Cowherd and his amazing obsession with Aaron. I think there is a strong possibility that Cowherd just foments as much rumor and innuendo as possible in an effort to get the Packers to move on from Rodgers. And then acts like he's just a simple reporter of facts.

Brett Favre sounds like Aaron Rodgers father these days.

What are the odds on the Chargers to win the SB this year? NfL Reddit has it all figured out...
Screenshot_20210507-201247_Twitter.jpg

Apparently New Orleans Had to deal with Arizona for the 16th pick if New England didn’t take Mac Jones. New Orleans was going to give up two first round picks.

So your welcome New Orleans New England saved your future.

Kaepernick has missed too much time and would be too big of a distraction though.
Can he play TE?

like Tebow, he could barely play QB.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom