Nice article on Dontez Ford, a SU recruit that will be easy to root for!! | Syracusefan.com

Nice article on Dontez Ford, a SU recruit that will be easy to root for!!

I would be willing to bet anyone that this kid is a future captain

This kid has it all but the pub. Marrone wanted him from day one. Keep an eye on him over the next few years, he'll find his star.

I just see Quentin Harris in this kid. Size, brains, speed, and obviously, leadership. One of my favorite kids in the class, slugging it out with Brantley, Cornelius, and Whigham for my top spot.

This is a student and athlete that will make the University a better place for a lot of people - watch.

he might be listed as a WR, but im pretty sure he was recruited for as a safety. he will great to have on campus though for sure, lets hope we can hang onto him.

Sounds like a great young man. It helps explain why Marrone & Co. pursue early commits from otherwise lightly-recruited players.

Sad to hear this. Dontez was one of the kids I really thought would blossom into a star at SU.

Best of luck too him in all that he does.

Anyone know why he's leaving? Is he transferring to another DI school? Was it playing time issues?

The two things I heard were gf back home making him home sick and he wanted to be a WR not a safety. Take those with a grain of salt as they are unsubstantiated.

He and some high school friends had a YouTube math or science rap which was posted here and was really funny. At least I think it was him. Too bad it didn't work out for him here.

Would he be able to go to Pitt if they wanted him and only sit 1 year because he would not be playing in the same conference as the one he was in? I am a pro-player point of view with these coaches having all the freedoms while players are so restricted so I vote yes.

The two things I heard were gf back home making him home sick and he wanted to be a WR not a safety. Take those with a grain of salt as they are unsubstantiated.
I had heard the WR part too. No idea if true

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom