Nice award for Jeff Rubin | Syracusefan.com

Nice award for Jeff Rubin

cliftonparksufan

Iggy Award Czar/Co 2020-21 Iggy Award Winner PPG
Personally I have never met him, but I am sure a lot of you have. He has really put his fingerprint on the evolution of the communications of college athletics.

Personally I have never met him, but I am sure a lot of you have. He has really put his fingerprint on the evolution of the communications of college athletics.

Was a professor of mine, great guy.

Back in the early days of audio/video streaming of games (early 2000s), he received many late night emails from me inquiring about where the archive of a game was (after I avoided the score due to a schedule conflict with a game). It was a manual process and sometimes it wouldn't work right. I'm sure he hated to see my name pop up in his inbox. But he was always very cordial and got the archives posted for his probable audience of one.

Well deserved and I’m happy for him. A very nice guy who I got to chat with a few times because my son interned for him all 4 years at SU. Congrats Jeff.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom