Nike and High School Players | Syracusefan.com

Nike and High School Players

Amazing

“It’s literally amazing...”
FC8B8BD6-7207-41CB-B7B6-018AC78A5BCF.gif

This can't be true. These kids don't have enough money to buy snacks. Everyone knows it's a cesspool and a fraud and nobody cares. Not the player, the coach, the school, the ncaa, nor the fan.

I think the NCAA is employing the Donald Trump strategy. Things that people used to think they had to avoid saying, respond to, be embarassed about...... no more, just plow ahead, say and do whatever you want, own it and it will all blow over.

Let’s not forget, we are a Nike school and have plenty of kids play EYBL.
Honestly, I don’t care if we get caught, if guilty. I just want the super cheaters to go down hard, because for years we have heard how great UK and KU and Duke and UNC are. Anyone with a half a brain knew they were cheating, but now everyone will know.

Still looking for the victims here .. will let you know when I find one

... oh wait... here’s one.. John q hoops fan who lives in his parents basement and sleeps under a rock had to come face to face with the fact that amateurism in major college sports is a sham ..

And yet, nothing from Indianapolis
I think the NCAA is employing the Donald Trump strategy. Things that people used to think they had to avoid saying, respond to, be embarassed about... no more, just plow ahead, say and do whatever you want, own it and it will all blow over.
What did you expect from them, an instantaneous death penalty ruling 15 minutes after the story broke? I know you folks have it in for them, but there is a process they have to follow lest they get sued every time a story like this comes out. Right now, this stuff has been entered into evidence in Federal court. Until the Feds turn it over to the NCAA, they can't act on it, just like the Adidas stuff, which has entered the hearings phase (remember how Arizona and NC State have been sent their official notices?).

Still looking for the victims here .. will let you know when I find one

... oh wait... here’s one.. John q hoops fan who lives in his parents basement and sleeps under a rock had to come face to face with the fact that amateurism in major college sports is a sham ..
The victim is “competition.” The victims are all the teams trying to compete on the same stage without the ‘big ticket talent’ because they can’t or won’t break the rules.

Last edited:
He victim is “competition.” The victims are all the teams trying to compete on the same stage without the ‘big ticket talent’ because they can’t or won’t break the rules.

If there are any.....

“DeBose also participated in a text message exchange on July 6, 2017, with an assistant coach at the University of Kentucky, according to the motion. In the exhibits, the initials “KP” are attached to one non-DeBose number. Kentucky has an assistant basketball coach named Kenny Payne.”

Shocking that Kentucky is in the conversation.

The victim is “competition.” The victims are all the teams trying to compete on the same stage without the ‘big ticket talent’ because they can’t or won’t break the rules.

those poor schools...

There is a real dollar cost: tv appearances, NCAA tournament dollars, and Nike/Adidas/UA sponsorship, to name some of them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom