Nike Rebrand? | Syracusefan.com

Nike Rebrand?

TacoTime75

(mostly) Silent Observer
What do you think folks?
1020A7D4-87F8-49CB-B036-1DE2684DA5DD.png
C0DDB929-11D5-4666-901D-060084FDC418.jpeg

For context, apparently SU was removed shortly from nike’s affiliated school logos and the throw back banner logo reappeared

If we're supposed to be that "V" between Villanova and VahTek, there's going to be "resistance".

Start using the the 1994-early 00’s basketball shorts logo as a second logo for basketball again.
7mrTJK.png.cf.png

Otherwise, leave the block S alone. Gotta say though, I always kinda liked the S that’s on the picture of the mug up above. I wouldn’t be mad at bringing that one back, even though I don’t really see the point.

The one in the original post is almost on the same level as the infamous SJ mid 00’s logo, IMO. Leave that one in the past.

Start using the the 1994-early 00’s basketball shorts logo as a second logo for basketball again.
7mrTJK.png.cf.png

Otherwise, leave the block S alone. Gotta say though, I always kinda liked the S that’s on the picture of the mug up above. I wouldn’t be mad at bringing that one back, even though I don’t really see the point.

The one in the original post is almost on the same level as the infamous SJ mid 00’s logo, IMO. Leave that one in the past.
Yeah, at first glance I thought it was St. John’s.

I still have gear with that hoops logo. My all-time favorite.

This one was just the worst...
syracuse-logo.gif.cf.gif
I can’t give your post a like because I agree with you 100%. Only thing worse would have been changing the mascot to a wolf or a lion.

I guess if there’s a silver lining, it’s that we eventually switched to the block S.

Do alot of schools change up their logo's? Serious question. It seems like we do a lot. But I'm not following other schools to tell.

Why was Syracuse removed from the schools on Nike.com for a while?

Why was Syracuse removed from the schools on Nike.com for a while?

Because we weren't one of their Top 32 sellers.

We were always listed on the side menu, just not the top menu.

Because we weren't one of their Top 32 sellers.

We were always listed on the side menu, just not the top menu.
So we are now in the top 32 sellers? Interesting WVU isn’t on there...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom