NIL | Syracusefan.com

NIL

I know others will disagree but this will be the end of college sports as we know it.
there will be people that say they should get paid but impossible to regulate. Unlike pros where their is a salary cap to keep everything equal and endorsements are separate no way to have that occur in college sports.
they might as well create a super conference.
In the end like everything the ncaa does it will be a complete failure.

I know others will disagree but this will be the end of college sports as we know it.
there will be people that say they should get paid but impossible to regulate. Unlike pros where their is a salary cap to keep everything equal and endorsements are separate no way to have that occur in college sports.
I think water will find its level eventually. Initially it’s going to be a mess, but after a few years I think something will be in place that is pretty sustainable. Although I think this accelerates a P5 break off.

It’s already been happening. This might force the deals and money into the light

Looks like legit sites have them up for sale. Seems awfully quick. I'd be surprised if players had any time/representation to cut a deal... hmm..

Who sells more Jerseys? Dungey, or 2021's #1 QB?

Screenshot_20210630-231748_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like legit sites have them up for sale. Seems awfully quick. I'd be surprised if players had any time/representation to cut a deal... hmm..

Who sells more Jerseys? Dungey, or 2021's #1 QB?

View attachment 203021

You posted this at 11 PM.

The law wasn't supposed to go into effect until Midnight. :rolleyes:

This is going to end up a disaster, some of these kids are going to ink deals that’s going to completely screw them.

Colleges need to start offering classes for student athletes to learn about the inter workings of these deals.

This is going to end up a disaster, some of these kids are going to ink deals that’s going to completely screw them.

Colleges need to start offering classes for student athletes to learn about the inter workings of these deals.
Pitt, BC, and RU all announced programs to do just that, yesterday. They also offer brand consultants, digital platforms that businesses can use to book their athletes, and PR classes so they don’t get in trouble on social media.
I would be surprised if Cuse doesn’t announce something similar very very soon

Have you not been paying attention for the last 100 years?

The generation that grew up on everybody wins and gets a trophy is going to find out quick that not everyone is treated equally in the real world. Might be the best educational lesson a lot of these players are getting during their college yeas.

The generation that grew up on everybody wins and gets a trophy is going to find out quick that not everyone is treated equally in the real world. Might be the best educational lesson a lot of these players are getting during their college yeas.
This is a bouquet of bad takes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom