NN Decision | Syracusefan.com

NN Decision

Gormanite4L

Walk On
Sorry if it has already been asked but, does anyone know what time Noel is actually going to announce?

He said before the game, when he arrives in NC.

Anyone wanna track his flight? couchburn

He tweeted approximately 8:00 but who knows

the Jordan Brand game isn't until saturday fyi

I saw something on twitter mentioning Nerlens and Shabazz announcing at 7:30 and 9pm on wed

ESPNU has a recruiting show on at 7:30 Wednesday. I thought that was the venue for the announcement on both NN and Shabazz.

that's right. all I remember was 7:30 on Wednesday

Hope all the Cuse fans in Charlotte are outside the studio in full force for this. There are a ton of Cuse fans here.

Hope all the Cuse fans in Charlotte are outside the studio in full force for this. There are a ton of Cuse fans here.
With orange foam fingers in one hand, and pitchforks in the other (in case things don't go our way).

For any Charlotte area fans interested there is an open practice for Jordan Brand on Friday at Convention Center at 1:30. It's pretty cool setting where get up close and watch practice and such. Met up w/ orangemanpd there last year and we were sitting right next to MCW's parents. Even if NN decides to go elsewhere Grant is playing in the game too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom