NN | Syracusefan.com

NN

SourShoes

2nd String
I think at this point, as fans, should we just assume we did not land him and be surprised if we do?

I remember following the Hodge crap and being upset when he chose NCState. That isnt going to happen with Noel for me.

Im expecting him to put on a Georgetown hat to be honest. If and when he does our games next year take on extra meaning for me...

I don't think we can assume anything. Hopefully we land him, but if we dont, life goes on and SU bball will continue to be a great program. I for one will be happy the process is over.

Yeah, there's really no point getting worked up about it at this point. If he comes here, great. If not, no big deal.

Speaking of, has anyone seen Bjorn lately? He hasn't had a heart attack over this, has he?

Yeah, there's really no point getting worked up about it at this point. If he comes here, great. If not, no big deal.

Speaking of, has anyone seen Bjorn lately? He hasn't had a heart attack over this, has he?
Any other OCC students on here? Anybody know what he looks like?

how many different threads can we start with the exact same post?

i am pretty sure we are over 25 now.

Hey, maybe Nerlens will check out fan forums of the teams he's considering. He'll come here and see that he and Jennifer Love Hewitt's rack are all that we talk about. He'll go to the Kentucky board and see that there are a few topics about him buried among everything else, and usually only in relation to Shabazz or Oriakhi. And then he'll go to the Georgetown board and get creeped out by the tumbleweeds rolling through and the eerie sense you get when you walk through an abandoned hospital.

Hey, maybe Nerlens will check out fan forums of the teams he's considering. He'll come here and see that he and Jennifer Love Hewitt's rack are all that we talk about. He'll go to the Kentucky board and see that there are a few topics about him buried among everything else, and usually only in relation to Shabazz or Oriakhi. And then he'll go to the Georgetown board and get creeped out by the tumbleweeds rolling through and the eerie sense you get when you walk through an abandoned hospital.

someone should tweet him the video of our win at Verizon in 2011... Show him how loud the orange fans were at G-towns home game!

What happens, happens. CUSE bball will be better with him but will survive without him.

I think I may just paste my following comment in MS Word, so I can just copy and paste it into the plethora of threads that are created pertaining to this same subject:

I am 100% positive that NN is the only person in the world who knows 100% where he is going to college. Everything else is just speculation.

EDIT: Even better...I just made it my signature!!

I think I may just paste my following comment in MS Word, so I can just copy and paste it into the plethora of threads that are created pertaining to this same subject:

I am 100% positive that NN is the only person in the world who knows 100% where he is going to college. Everything else is just speculation.

EDIT: Even better...I just made it my signature!!
And Jon Rothsteins industry sources.

how many different threads can we start with the exact same post?

i am pretty sure we are over 25 now.
Maybe someone should do a poll question on that.

lol. Bjorn is on a hunger strike until Wednesday.

lol. Bjorn is on a hunger strike until Wednesday.

Hope that does not interfere with his training for his one-on-one tourney with Reese and the other SU walk-ons.

My life philosophy is if I cant' control it I try hard not to worry about. I confess that I am not always successful at this. A little bit of normal fanaticism is fine and good, but when it crosses over into obsession it becomes time to take a step back!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom