No Ad option | Syracusefan.com

No Ad option

temery

What?
This has been suggested several times, and I finally was able to set this up. All site rules still apply.

Bottom line: For a fee of $30/year, all ads are removed. It's kinda that simple.

With the number of people using adblockers, and with ad revenue down considerably, this will help pay the bills (Already have a two year emergency fund, but I don't want to tap this until absolutely necessary).

If you are willing and able to help, use the Donate link in the top breadcrumb, or cut and past the link below.

Note: I haven't tested this on syracusefan. If you try and it doesn't work, please let me know.

Last edited:
Note: I haven't tested this on syracusefan. If you try and it doesn't work, please let me know.
What do you mean by "I haven't tested this on syracusefan?" I fear I am missing something obvious...

What do you mean by "I haven't tested this on syracusefan?" I fear I am missing something obvious...

All set. I was a bit worried people would pay, then not be promoted to the no ad group.

1582129713845.png

I am interested...yet also very concerned.

After being a Pay Board member (years ago, a previous board generation), I finally joined the No-Ad club. In addition to supporting our clan, the performance improvement on mobile devices is significant. A win-win!