NO BITCHING for a WEEK | Syracusefan.com

NO BITCHING for a WEEK

Disaster against GT, start this game down 12-0. Some really terrible calls that didn’t go our way. Zion was a beast. And we overcame it all. It’s so impressive. Smile big JB.

Battle, Chukwu, Howard’s 2nd half. It was crazy. What a turnaround.

I’ll be honest and I think a lot of us thought this was gonna be a 20 point loss, but with no reddish and no Jones it gave us a chance. Battle hit shots and Hughes had a huge first half and Howard showed up and chewy hit the boards, and no one fouled out holy hell.

But I’ll tell you what Bjorn is kicking some blue devil ass somewhere in Durham.

Dance round man, dance!!!

Unreal turn of events, like night and day from Saturday. They hit the shots and Duke couldn't. Awesome effort from Chukwu, EH in the first and TB all game long

Maybe they were preparing for the Duke game and not practicing how to defeat Georgia Tech's zone.

Disaster against GT, start this game down 12-0. Some really terrible calls that didn’t go our way. Zion was a beast. And we overcame it all. It’s so impressive. Smile big JB.

Battle, Chukwu, Howard’s 2nd half. It was crazy. What a turnaround.
I thought that Duke was going to cover the spread before they let SU score.

ESPN given Cuse nada. It’s all Tre Jones not playing. Sorry they got the first two NBA picks and got beat on their home floor with students and the refs on their side. EatitSPN!
Any Jones updates?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom