No Divisions and 3-5-5 Model Starting Next Season | Syracusefan.com

No Divisions and 3-5-5 Model Starting Next Season

best case scenario for our program. You want to play FSU yearly. They will put *sses in the seats at the Dome. Ultimately the school needs to walk the fine line of attractive yearly opponents and games we can win. FSU is both right now.

Are we happy about getting FSU as a cross opponent? Probably would have preferred a weaker opponent in NC State or Wake or something.
Or Miami or Ga. Tech.

1656429390437.jpeg

So we know that in 25-26 we will be at Miami/Clemson/Wake

Home vs VT/UNC/NC st/UL

Clemson, FSU, Notre Dame, Tennessee all away from the Dome in 2025.
that would be a crazy hard schedule.. Clemson might not be 2025 though, its a 4 yr cycle to play everyone maybe they dont put us there that yr.

Getting Miami at home in 24 is great. They are going to be really good in my mind with Cristobal at the helm. SU will improve and this will be an exciting match up. Think this only favors teams like SU for future. Such a better plan

that would be a crazy hard schedule.. Clemson might not be 2025 though, its a 4 yr cycle to play everyone maybe they dont put us there that yr.

I don't see why the ACC would release the yearly matchups now if that were the case. I think it's more likely SU could swap the ND game to 2024 since SU still has an opening that year and is already going back to South Bend in 2026. Maybe switch with Virginia.

No Louisville seemed to the one everyone agreed with. I’m happy with these 3

Yeah, it looks like UVA fell on the Llvll grenade for us.

Also in keeping with whatever ACC bylaw that Hoos has previously referenced, when if the ACC can't do something to specifically benefit Carolina teams, then they must then default to choosing whatever is worst for UVA.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom