No JB post game? | Syracusefan.com

No JB post game?

Did a ZOOM thing for a few minutes. Or tried to.

JB ain't exactly tech savvy.

JB not impressed with Stephen Bailey's writing, (see the 16 minute mark).
If Bailey wanted to go and start a war with Boeheim had an easy shot to fire with the Richmond and Girard second half minutes statement.

Bailey took that beating from JB because he probably doesn’t want a war.
Boeheim doesn’t like him for the Dino stuff. I am not a fan of his for the record either. I felt Bailey wanted to create a rift in the football program with the players on the team, his articles being slanted against Dino to create drama. All because Dino gives the media nothing.

I have no idea why he went off on Bailey, Seemed uncalled for and the see into the future thing made little sense. Not JB’s greatest day for a number of reasons.
Bailey tried to cause a rift between football players and Dino.
JB was having Dino’s back there.
I respect what JB did there.
How Bailey wrote those articles were bullchit and vindictive.
JB basically told Bailey to get his shinebox and shut up.

I have no idea why he went off on Bailey, Seemed uncalled for and the see into the future thing made little sense. Not JB’s greatest day for a number of reasons.

I love it when JB goes off on local media here in Syracuse. Our local media who cover the team are horrible. Let alone the SU Student media who are biased against. JB does good to put these people in their place, and I respect that. U can tell Bailey was rattled love it.

Could someone link one of the articles in question? I feel like that’s something I’d remember but I’m drawing a blank

I love it when JB goes off on local media here in Syracuse. Our local media who cover the team are horrible. Let alone the SU Student media who are biased against. JB does good to put these people in their place, and I respect that. U can tell Bailey was rattled love it.
Do you even read them?

Because based on your post, I don't think you do.

Do you even read them?

Because based on your post, I don't think you do.

No I don't. I just go on what JB says. I know he doesn't say this stuff for his health. He does it for a reason. Our local professional media and SU student media are horrible.

lol

Just keep forming those opinions based on nothing but YUR FEELINGZZZZZZZ.

Unbelievable.

BTW JB has admitted in the past he reads the blogs/forums and articles here locally. FYI !!!!

My feelings are not hurt I just don't respect the local media here and neither does JB he can express that for people like me who feel the same way. JB rocks.

I'm done. All I'm saying.

No I don't. I just go on what JB says. I know he doesn't say this stuff for his health. He does it for a reason. Our local professional media and SU student media are horrible.
My God. You should never talk in public. By the way, you are missed on the Ot board. Why did you abandon ship? Mike Waters was the sportswriter of the year for New York State. That includes all of the New York city papers. Others on the staff are quite good. I would bet that they are a lot better than you are at selling cars.

BTW JB has admitted in the past he reads the blogs/forums and articles here locally. FYI !!!!

My feelings are not hurt I just don't respect the local media here and neither does JB he can express that for people like me who feel the same way. JB rocks.

He insists he doesn't read that stuff but "I get reports". ;)

How can you not respect the local media if you don't read what they write?

I really want to say more, but I don't want this thread to get exiled to the OT Forum.

Donna and Mike are great.

Boeheim going off on Stephen was the best think for his new employer to get more subscriptions.

And then there was JB as Dr Faucci.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom