No more NESN on YouTube tv | Syracusefan.com

No more NESN on YouTube tv

Stevenson

2023 Cali Award Winner Pts Against & Passing Yards
This after they raised the fee $20 a month.
83762EE3-6DB7-4E1B-AF9C-6F7EF13AE256.jpeg

This cord cutting seems like it's going great for all of you.

How do they even advertise the channel list on their website now?

CHANNEL LIST (check back daily as this can and will change) :

It's not much different than when I had directv, except a lot cheaper. Directv had disputes routinely and channels got dropped until they settled. We were without ABC for about a month at one point. I have a friend who has Dish who, I think is still without Yes and Fox, for about 2 years.

I agree. Tough part for me is I seem stuck in the middle. Xfinity doesn’t offer ACCNetwork. Now YouTubeTV doesn’t offer RSN. Screwed either way.

Saved more than $700 over the last 14 months and haven't missed anything. And now Spectrum is offering me a promo package of $44.99 each for tv and internet to come back. (I still use them for broadband). BC game will be the first in jeopardy for me and will likely have a place to watch that one. If things don;t change I will likely go back to Spectrum before baseball season to get the YES network.

So, all things considered, not bad.

Is NESN one of the Sinclair-owned RSNs like YES is? More and more providers are going to drop the Sinclair-owned ones as the contracts expire because Sinclair is asking too much in order to get back their overpayment for the former Fox RSNs they bought. Luckily for me (so far), the RSNs I get are NBC/Universal/Comcast-owned.

Is NESN one of the Sinclair-owned RSNs like YES is? More and more providers are going to drop the Sinclair-owned ones as the contracts expire because Sinclair is asking too much in order to get back their overpayment for the former Fox RSNs they bought. Luckily for me (so far), the RSNs I get are NBC/Universal/Comcast-owned.
No NESN is owned by the Red Sox owners 75% and the Bruins owners 25%.

The programming on NESN outside of live games is worthless. YouTube TV was smart the greedy owners of NESN want to charge to much to justify the cost.

I agree. Tough part for me is I seem stuck in the middle. Xfinity doesn’t offer ACCNetwork. Now YouTubeTV doesn’t offer RSN. Screwed either way.
Looks like fubotv has both

Looks like fubotv has both
I tried Fubo a few weeks ago on their free trial and they emailed me that they were no longer going to carry RSN. Also when I did the trial the RSN was showing an out of market game

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom