No-Name Ballers Unite Against The Orange | Syracusefan.com

No-Name Ballers Unite Against The Orange

JDubbin

The ONLY Syracuse Sneakers Avatar Guy
This post will probably be filled with exaggeration and hyperbole... but doesn't it feel like every game Syracuse somehow simultaneously seems to shut down the opponents best player while allowing some no-name, 6 ppg scorer, to go for 30+?! If I was a no-name baller I'd circle the 'cuse on the calendar, because my team will probably lose by 15 but I know I am going for a career high, guaranteed. Johnson for BC averages like 5 points a game... he had more 3 point bucket last night then his average points a game. It's both annoying as it can get, but also morbidly entertaining. Wait, I think some scrub just banked in another contested 3 pointer with 1 second left on the shot clock... and Syracuse wins.

Syracusian

Scout Team
Johnson for BC averages like 5 points a game... he had more 3 point bucket last night then his average points a game. It's both annoying as it can get, but also morbidly entertaining. Wait, I think some scrub just banked in another contested 3 pointer with 1 second left on the shot clock... and Syracuse wins.

The great Lonnie Johnson had a furious battle with Terry Cooney last night.

I know everyone hated the announcers last night, but wow was I laughing. We referred to him as Terry for the rest of the game. Maybe even the rest of the season!