No NCAA Home Games for ACC in 2013 | Syracusefan.com

No NCAA Home Games for ACC in 2013

ar inj

2nd String
Just an FYI ... for the first since I cannot remember when, ther ewill be no NCAA March Madness games in the state of North Carolina next year. What will UNC, Duke and next year, NC State do?

Just an FYI ... for the first since I cannot remember when, ther ewill be no NCAA March Madness games in the state of North Carolina next year. What will UNC, Duke and next year, NC State do?
Lose early :D

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

It is rare but it happened in 2010 the year Duke won the NC. They had to play in Jacksonville-Houston-Indianapolis. However, the ACC favorite for next year should be NC State with C.J. Leslie back for his Jr. year and the 3 McDonald's AAs Gottfried recruited. Duke should struggle a little next year unless the guards improve this offeseason. North Carolina will be solid with McAdoo but they will intriguing to see how good they are next year.

By "Duke should struggle" you mean finish outside the top 2? What a bad conference the ACC has become. Hopefully this changes when Cuse and Pitt join and move the center of the conference further north!

makes up for 2009 when UNC got to play in Raleigh and Charlotte on the way to the Final Four.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom