No Presidents cup talk this week | Syracusefan.com

No Presidents cup talk this week

upperdeck

Living Legend
US playing lights out, no International teams that are playing well as a team at all and no energy.

at 10-2 now there is a chance the Internationals go to the 2nd session today with 1 actual win after 4 sessions and could actually get shut out before the sunday matches if they dont get one soon.

I usually love the Ryder and President's Cup but been too busy to watch the first 2 days. What a rout!

I feel a little bad for Charlie Hoffman. He seems to be a career schlemiel.

I feel a little bad for Charlie Hoffman. He seems to be a career schlemiel.

If you're gonna be a career schlemiel, might as well do it on the PGA Tour. Charlie's crying all the way to the bank. Won over $4 mill this year, over $25 mill for his career. Not counting apparel and sponsor revenues.

Why, he's a 'schlemielionaire'!

A few weeks ago, USA awas t -275 to win the President's Cup. it was the largest stake I had ever made on event as I am not a big better, but I was very confident about this one.

I tend to cheer against the US in the team events, as I am a Canadian, and I usually can find some things to pick on them. Nothing much this time - it is a great and very likable team, that seems to really like each other. And I am not sure if anybody dislikes Steve Stricker. A very classy team.

The only dick move was done by Charley Hoffman. Kevin Chappell wanted to concede and Charley Hoffman stopped him from conceding. Hoffman made Lahiri stress over the putt (while others went) and then made him line it up and then Chappell stepped in and gave it to him. If you are going to concede, then concede at the beginning (it was a little disturbing how the announcers said how classy this was, because classy would have been doing it a few minutes earlier. This sequence was the opposite of golf class on Hoffman's part.). I'm not sure if Hoffman finally relented or if Chappell decided on his own to do it at the end.

Last edited:
I was a little upset with the players admiration and fans applause for Donald Trump... but not unexpected. Although, I think there was a few that made no special effort to shake his hand, so I admire that on their part.

The American team quickly made up for it, by placing Paulina Gretzky and Daniel Berger's partner behind the podium.

And then Trump goes on and pats himself on the back for the control they have over Puerto Rico.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom