Noel down to Syracuse or Kentucky | Syracusefan.com

Noel down to Syracuse or Kentucky

Yeah, I'm putting a lot of faith in an article which identifies Jeff Goodman, and then refers to a mysterious "Gunter" for the rest of the article.

He said himself in his blog today that all of these rumors are silly, because he was legitimately undecided, and would be doing so tonight. I won't believe anything until 7:30pm tomorrow...

Just more speculation without any concrete proof of any "inside" knowledge. In fact, I feel like I have been reading the same article on were Noel will land for the last two moths, just rehashed with different minor details or sources.

133073820533.jpg

It's between SU and GTown just look at what he has written recently, especially the latest blog. It basically comes down to his mom. I really think he wants SU but she wants GTown just as bad, so the decision will come down to how persuasive she will be in her argument for GTown. After reading everything he is just not that hot on UK at all, especially without knowing who he will be playing with and the expectations of winning a national championship on is own without a great supporting cast.

If an expert goes on a limb and says he's hearing Syracuse now, he'll be the recruiting expert of the world for the next 2 years if Noel picks SU and everyone will forget if he picks UK or GU

It's between SU and GTown just look at what he has written recently, especially the latest blog. It basically comes down to his mom. I really think he wants SU but she wants GTown just as bad, so the decision will come down to how persuasive she will be in her argument for GTown. After reading everything he is just not that hot on UK at all, especially without knowing who he will be playing with and the expectations of winning a national championship on is own without a great supporting cast.
Sucks that a scandal 20 years old might F our chances to get the #1 recruit

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom