Noel may really not yet know | Syracusefan.com

Noel may really not yet know

normaliswear

All Conference
The general consensus has been that Noel wouldn't have announced a decision date unless he knew his choice. I don't think thats necessarily true. He isn't a junior or just starting his senior year. He's only a couple months from having to start making arrangements to move wherever he's going, get classes etc. It may be a very tough choice for him still, but he knows at some point he's gotta or get off the pot. He may just put on whatever cap seems right that particular day.

ESPNU is trying to orchestrate an event and asked these guys if they want to be part of it. There wouldn't be an event if they all announced the second they decided. All of these players probably know and have known for a while but ESPN is asking them to hold off.

What 18 yr old wouldn't want to be part of this? Same with the HS Football event where all these kids announce during the game. I doubt these kids are deciding 4/11 - they know already

ESPNU is trying to orchestrate an event and asked these guys if they want to be part of it. There wouldn't be an event if they all announced the second they decided. All of these players probably know and have known for a while but ESPN is asking them to hold off.

What 18 yr old wouldn't want to be part of this? Same with the HS Football event where all these kids announce during the game. I doubt these kids are deciding 4/11 - they know already
Hope you're right (and its SU of course). Don't like that his last interaction is Bazz and company on the 7th if he's still deciding.