Noel = Monroe | Syracusefan.com

Noel = Monroe

OrangeBlood

Starter
I believe that Monroe and Noel will have very similar careers.

Both could have went anywhere but choose to go to G'Town. Monroe was (Noel will) forced to play in that offense that slowed him down and did not show all of his talents.

Monroe went in the lottery and so will Noel.

BUT like Monroe before him, Noel will NOT win there.

Except he doesn't have the offensive tools that Monroe did.

Nothing like Noel - Monroe much better passer and Noel much better shot blocker. And people who think Noel cannot win there forget that Porter is one heck of a player and they would have one of the best frontcourts in the country. Bringing in a top 50 shooting guard also. The question is who can be an effective point for them - hope they don't have an answer for that question and they lose more than they win.

Gtown won't be top 10 all year with or without Noel.
It will take press to put them their and losses will strip them from the ranks.

If Noel is 75% of the player that Anthony Davis is, they'll be top 10 all year. Of course, AD was a once in a decade player IMO...

Nothing like Noel - Monroe much better passer and Noel much better shot blocker. And people who think Noel cannot win there forget that Porter is one heck of a player and they would have one of the best frontcourts in the country. Bringing in a top 50 shooting guard also. The question is who can be an effective point for them - hope they don't have an answer for that question and they lose more than they win.

I was not talking specific parts of their game. I was talking more about how their decisions effected them. And Monroe's Soph year they had talent. They were a 3 seed.

No, he is >. It's ok, at leat it gives us all on more day of college hoops expectations as we wait for November to get here. Me, at least I have baseball even though my beloved Red Sox are struggling.

No, he is >. It's ok, at leat it gives us all on more day of college hoops expectations as we wait for November to get here. Me, at least I have baseball even though my beloved Red Sox are struggling.

I've enjoyed watching the Jays take 2 of 3. There are few people on this planet that annoy me more than Pedroia.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom