Class of 2014 - Nolan Callahan - 2014 Goalie Commit | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Nolan Callahan - 2014 Goalie Commit

WoodyUK

Lax Maven
New commit from Casey Powells Team 22 that played in placid this year - Nolan Callahan I think he maybe from Florida but has played at prep school Avon Old Farms!

Wardwell, Lerman, Levy, Lamolinara, Romagnoli, Avallone, Molloy, Ferrigan, and now Callahan.

Desko's brillant ... we're going to field an All-Goalie team. :D

Nolan Callahan, 2014, Avon Old Farms, goalie
Callahan was described as a legitimate Division I goalie who is athletic and sees the field well. The 2014 graduate has good size at 6-foot-3, 220 pounds. ESPNHS

Nolan Callahan, Goalie, 3d Select New England (Avon Old Farms, CT) – It wasn’t easy for a keeper to stand out at this event, but Callahan managed to put on a tremendous showing in the 2014 All-Star game, keeping the opposing team to just four tallies in the win. He was standing on his head, making stops in bunches and impressing coaches on the sideline. Callahan fills up the cage with a big frame, communicates and simply sees the ball well. A tough player with quick reflexes, who was also pretty entertaining when he was hanging on the sideline. Insidelacrosse
http://insidelacrosse.com/news/2012/06/17/recruiting-roundup-3d-lacrosse-denver-shootout-standouts
Nolan Callahan (Avon Old Farms '14, Conn.) had six stops in the half I saw him, and a few more in the other a few games later. Repping Florida, Callahan showed some nifty fakes in the clearing game and was rock solid in between the pipes. His 6-3, 220 lb. size is outstanding - what is it about Avon that they always have huge goalies? Insidelacrosse

Wardwell, Lerman, Levy, Lamolinara, Romagnoli, Avallone, Molloy, Ferrigan, and now Callahan.

Desko's brillant ... we're going to field an All-Goalie team. :D

I know it's tongue in cheek but this kid is 2014. If my math is correct that means Wardwell will be a senior when this kid is a frosh.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom