Non Cuse game thread 11/20 | Syracusefan.com

Non Cuse game thread 11/20

Jake

Mod
Watching UConn Binghamton- UConn gets after it on the glass. They would not be a great matchup for us.

Watching UConn Binghamton- UConn gets after it on the glass. They would not be a great matchup for us.

Spaz is recruiting well. Yesterday got a borderline 5 star for 2023... hate on him but seems a good hire so far. Let's see what SU does post JB...

Their indy teams by kenpom Bing 314, Central Ct 351, Coppin st 343, LIU 283, Maryland eastern shore 354, Grambling 333, And I hope Auburn beats them.

Think the move back to BigEast benefits both parties. Mojo may be back.

Spaz is recruiting well. Yesterday got a borderline 5 star for 2023... hate on him but seems a good hire so far. Let's see what SU does post JB...

They are recruiting well but still need to have good offensive sets to win.

They’ll kill us on the glass but we’d make them take about 30 3s

Sounds like Jamie Dixon Pitt teams of old.

Villanova and Baylor both dominant wins. Our non conference schedule is brutal.

That said, of the next 7 - VCU, Baylor, TBA, Indiana, Nova, FSU, GTown, I think we get 4-5 wins.

I’d be a bit disappointed if we go 3-4.

2-5 and we are back on the bubble.

Villanova and Baylor both dominant wins. Our non conference schedule is brutal.

That said, of the next 7 - VCU, Baylor, TBA, Indiana, Nova, FSU, GTown, I think we get 4-5 wins.

I’d be a bit disappointed if we go 3-4.

2-5 and we are back on the bubble.

A bit early, but I do agree the goal should be 4 wins. If we go 3-4 but the wins are against Nova and Baylor, that's not bad

UConn beating Binghamton by 20 doesn't scare me. Baylor beating Stanford by 40 is scary and Villanova beating Tennessee by 20 on an off night (only shot 37% from the field) is terrifying.

You could make a really good argument that Villanova and Baylor are the two worst possible match ups in the country for us. and we'd do better against #1 Gonzaga.

Purdue 74
UNC 72
6 minutes to go

Can't lose here. If UNC wins its a nice win for the ACC. If UNC loses, well its nice to see UNC lose.

Taking my hate for UNC away, the ACC really needs this win.

Honestly, I would be very surprised if we beat them. And that is painful.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom