Non SU-Duke Game Discussion - Feb 1 | Syracusefan.com

Non SU-Duke Game Discussion - Feb 1

jncuse

I brought the Cocaine to the White House
As we get into February, some really interesting results today for teams that are currently tracking for the bubble.

Here are projected resumes entering today (projections based on Sagarin for remaining games)
http://www.rpiforecast.com/index2.html

Baylor wins at Oklahoma St - Baylor was tracking out before today. Huge road win to get them back on the bubble.

UK wins at Missouri - Missouri is on the bubble - wasted opportunity. It needed this top 25/50 home win - it will not get many more.

OSU wins at Wisconisn - OSU finally gets a big win. It needed this more than Wisconsin.

SMU wins vs Memphis - SMU was the slight favourite - one of the first out in my view, this puts them in for now.

Seton Hall wins at Xavier - This puts Xavier back with the bubble teams as of now. Brutal loss.

UNC wins easily over NC St - UNC is maybe getting back on track - 3 wins in a row. As I said before, 8-10 in the ACC is probably enough for them and they are back to 4-4 in the ACC.

Colorado beats Utah - Colorado is projecting for the bubble, and this is a decent victory for them.

Northwestern wins at Minnesota - Bad loss for Minnesota, to end an awful week which also saw them lose to Nebraska Falls to 4-5 in conference. They are still in as of now, but they are on watch.

Games in Progress

Georgetown 36 - Michigan St 32 (15 minutes to go)
St Louis 75 - George Mason 74 (2 minutes to go)

Wow. Georgetown is playing Mich St and I had no idea. I guess that is what happens when you are relegated to FS1 and do not see any ESPN promos for it.

Some teams are going to start coming out of mid-season slumps, as witnessed so far today...

Northwestern is a pretty good story so far in the B10. I heard it was the first time Northwestern had won 3 conference road games in a row since 1960... what a sad stat.

5-5, but OOC was awful for them. Need to get to 10 wins before they have a shot at tourney.

Kansas playing the first team with good size in the big 12 so far (baylor is athletic but plays smaller than they are) in texas and the horns are taking it to them.

Wow. Georgetown is playing Mich St and I had no idea. I guess that is what happens when you are relegated to FS1 and do not see any ESPN promos for it.
Lose 5 games in a row and then pound MSU. Not sure what that says.

Georgetown 44 vs MSU 41 (8 to go)

Clemson 43 at Florida St 37 (3 to go)

Oklahoma 37 at Iowa St 37 (Half)

Texas 35 vs Kansas 21 (21 minutes to go)

it's funny comparing the Big 12 scores to the rest of the games

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom