Norm MacDonald RIP

Day2

Living Legend
I saw him in concert at SU. It was the "Dirty Work" tour, in conjunction with the release of the movie.

Anyway, he was 15-20 minutes late coming out on stage. He apologized and said he was having stomach issues. He spent at least the first half of the concert talking about his stomach, diarrhea, asking members of the audience if they've ever had stomach issues like this, about their worst bouts of diarrhea...It was hilarious.

A month or so later, one of my classmates came back from visiting her boyfriend at the University of Michigan. She said Norm Macdonald was in town and they went to the concert. And she said it was kind of a strange performance, because he came out on stage 20 minutes late, and then he went on and on about some stomach issues he was having...

orange79

Internet Sleuth
I saw him in concert at SU. It was the "Dirty Work" tour, in conjunction with the release of the movie.

Anyway, he was 15-20 minutes late coming out on stage. He apologized and said he was having stomach issues. He spent at least the first half of the concert talking about his stomach, diarrhea, asking members of the audience if they've ever had stomach issues like this, about their worst bouts of diarrhea...It was hilarious.

A month or so later, one of my classmates came back from visiting her boyfriend at the University of Michigan. She said Norm Macdonald was in town and they went to the concert. And she said it was kind of a strange performance, because he came out on stage 20 minutes late, and then he went on and on about some stomach issues he was having...
If you have good material...

City of Cuse

2nd String
If any norm fan hasn't seen his original YouTube show episodes check them out. The best one is with Nick Swardson. They do this commercial for the mangrate and it is hilarious.

Also his "not a memoir" is awesome. It really deserves much more credit because it is so original.

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt

HOFCeluck

Mason jar of piss and poop
I’d love to be a fly on the wall when the studio execs for that awful ass movie saw that.

SUFaninNJ

Hall of Fame
Never thought he would go before Artie.

Stupid cancer.
Troop posted a picture on his Facebook page and I said the same thing. Ok, maybe I said before “baby gorilla”.

Alsacs

Internet Man, Internet Hero or Internet Scout!!

Regis mind bleeped Norm out of going for and winning the million.

If his answer to the 500k question had been said nowadays they would have tried to cancel him.

Top Bottom