North Carolina game thread | Page 25 | Syracusefan.com

North Carolina game thread

haven't gone thru the thread... I thought perhaps the biggest key to them having their way with our D was how Berry was able to penetrate and dish or score - almost at will. I think he did a better job than any guard we faced this year of penetrating - our guards did a poor job of keeping him contained - he had quite a game for them

haven't gone thru the thread... I thought perhaps the biggest key to them having their way with our D was how Berry was able to penetrate and dish or score - almost at will. I think he did a better job than any guard we faced this year of penetrating - our guards did a poor job of keeping him contained - he had quite a game for them
He killed us all 3 games

We never really had an answer for Berry all year. He is a star next year.

It was tough watching Kennedy Meeks. He is the model for what I hoped DC would be for us.
That James shocked me, slow, immobile but he had his body under control when he shot, and it went in.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom