North Carolina Game... | Syracusefan.com

North Carolina Game...

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
Syracuse vs North Carolina
Saturday, April 17, 2021 | 3:00 p.m.
TV: ACC Network | Chris Cotter and Paul Carcaterra '97

1618685482467.png

Big losses to the defense. DiPietro has been solid and Avilles has been better these last few games. I was not impressed with Horan in the limited minutes I’ve seen of him but he does have experience against UNC cause they played last year.

Big losses to the defense. DiPietro has been solid and Avilles has been better these last few games. I was not impressed with Horan in the limited minutes I’ve seen of him but he does have experience against UNC cause they played last year.

Yeah certainly not ideal. Has the program always been so secretive with injuries and I just never noticed? Would be nice to know the severity of these.

Aviles is a massive loss, not good. Dipetro definitely hurts to but Aviles really stings.

Desko on the pregame: DiPietro's season cut short.

Sounds like he's out for the year. Injured in practice.

Desko on the pregame: DiPietro's season cut short.

Sounds like he's out for the year.

Oofa, that stings. Losing him and Clary is tough. Wonder if we will elevate one of the young guns. Clary being out doesn't allow us to bump down Kennedy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom