North Carolina Pregame Articles and Videos | Syracusefan.com

North Carolina Pregame Articles and Videos

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
Syracuse at North Carolina
Saturday, April 13, 2019 | 3:00 p.m.

No TV scheduled.

You can only watch online on ACC Network Extra through Watch ESPN or by using the Watch ESPN app for tablets and mobile devices.

#9 Syracuse vs. #18 North Carolina (M Lacrosse)

You can also listen to the game on TK99 (99.5 FM) in Syracuse, or WAER (88.3 FM).

Calling for thunderstorms in Chapel Hill. Was really looking forward to sunshine, beer, and lax on Saturday.

Good start time glad its not a nooner. I'm checking out Loyola-BU at noon so will get home in time to watch this on the desktop. This thing is great for streaming and easy to move around the living room. I've never been to Harvard Stadium or what once was Braves Field so planning to catch a game at each (will see Harvard play Yale in 2 weeks hopefully 1/2 is a decent game and both aren't huge blowouts.)

Calling for thunderstorms in Chapel Hill. Was really looking forward to sunshine, beer, and lax on Saturday.
This is always one of favorite games to attend and I’m sad I’ll miss it now that I moved away from NC. The game is always mid-April with warm spring weather in a nice outdoor venue in a beautiful college town.

UNC’s new lax venue looks great too.

This is always one of favorite games to attend and I’m sad I’ll miss it now that I moved away from NC. The game is always mid-April with warm spring weather in a nice outdoor venue in a beautiful college town.

UNC’s new lax venue looks great too.
If it's anything like it was 2 years ago the Orange will greatly out number Heels' fans! Almost felt like a home game when Cuse started making that 4th Quarter run that finished with Salcido's OT goal.

Guessing there will be a UNC crowd. The girls play against each other before the boys, and the UNC spring football game follows the boys lax game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom