Not a pro or anti coaching change | Syracusefan.com

Not a pro or anti coaching change

storange

2023 Cali Award Rushing Touchdowns
Post to n any way but , did we set a record for the fewest opponent holding calls against us, again yesterday there were 3 or 4 obvious how holds on Pitt passing plays……nothing. And the Soccer let’s fake flop move by the Pitt player was comical, and the ref bought it.

Post to n any way but , did we set a record for the fewest opponent holding calls against us, again yesterday there were 3 or 4 obvious how holds on Pitt passing plays……nothing. And the Soccer let’s fake flop move by the Pitt player was comical, and the ref bought it.
I’ve been thinking the same thing for several weeks now. I’m not a “refs screwed us type” but we seriously get no respect from the refs and it shows in many ways, this being one of them.

The only thing as bad as the officiating this season (the Rutgers game was maybe the worst called game I've ever seen), was Dino's regression in decision making. If you cleaned both those up even with the roster issues at some positions, we probably go bowling very easily. I think it's fair to say officiating cost us the Rutgers game, although the offensive game plan stunk that game too, but Dino's decision making cost us 1-2 games as well. Wake in particular.

From where I sat, there were several Pitt holds that went uncalled. We got the benefit of the iffy PI call early in the game, but that was it. From that point on, we seemed to be the only team the refs looked at.

The only thing as bad as the officiating this season (the Rutgers game was maybe the worst called game I've ever seen), was Dino's regression in decision making. If you cleaned both those up even with the roster issues at some positions, we probably go bowling very easily. I think it's fair to say officiating cost us the Rutgers game, although the offensive game plan stunk that game too, but Dino's decision making cost us 1-2 games as well. Wake in particular.
Was trying to steer away from coaching threads, guess it’s not happening.