Not Happy With Your Seats? | Syracusefan.com

Not Happy With Your Seats?

my row doesnt even show up on the map as seats to buy anyway.. I guess maybe I could call and ask to be moved to the aisle seating.. typically its never anyone actually in my row making me get up its people from other sections cutting thru.. I dont remember the last time someone actually sat next to us.. it sure wasnt the last 3-4 years.

Aisle seats? I just upgraded to seats 13 and 14, figuring I wouldn't have to stand up for people passing by. My Dad's question was always, Are you there to watch football or to buy snacks and go to the bathroom? ;)

Aisle seats? I just upgraded to seats 13 and 14, figuring I wouldn't have to stand up for people passing by. My Dad's question was always, Are you there to watch football or to buy snacks and go to the bathroom? ;)
I frequently go three or four hours or more without eating or going to the bathroom.

i also was thinking that. my once a game if that getting up vs 25 times a game others make me get up.. aisle seats with the new chairs means you will be getting up for every person every time both ways.. middle seats most people go the shortest way out and avoid you..

I don’t have to climb over anyone to get to my recliner. Beer stand never has a line either.
depends if its real party then there could be 2 or 3 to choose from

So if you have aisle seats now, will you still have them once the benches are ripped out?

So if you have aisle seats now, will you still have them once the benches are ripped out?

Doubtful. But you could get very lucky.

Doubtful. But you could get very lucky.
Yeah if the work being done includes widening of the steps sections then pretty much every current aisle seat would be lost wouldn’t it? That said if you buy the first four seats in the row, you would likely have an aisle seat in the new configuration.

It’s going to be interesting to see how current STH seats translate the following season to the new configuration. I would hope they endeavor to keep them as is as consistently as possible, but I suspect that will not be easy. We’re gonna want to jump on our ST selections asap February 2023 to pick our new seats.

Find a row with several empties...that should increase your odds.

only 5 seats total in my row. we own all of them
Rut -Roh...might be an issue...however some of those short rows have some wasted space.

we could ask them to add more aisles if people want more aisle seats
They are widening the aisles by 4" IIRC. Really can't add aisles it would steal even more capacity.

Tip: the lower level seats will be slightly wider. If you are larger and want to splurge there are some great seats available in the lower level.

I assume aisle folks will stay aisle.
For football, especially on the upper deck, where many seats are not spoken for, I agree.

If we get a 10% seating capacity haircut, I would expect season ticket holders for football on the 300 level to be barely impacted.

Same for the 200 level.

There will be some movement required on the lower level but it shouldn't be too bad.

For basketball, I expect most season ticket holders to be significantly affected. It is going to be painful. A lot of season ticket holders who have been in the same place for 20 or 30 years or more are going to be asked to make major moves to worse seats. A lot of people who have sat together for decades are going to be broken up.

I do not look forward to it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom