Not much doubt about Jimmy announcing soon of his retirement if not to | Syracusefan.com

Not much doubt about Jimmy announcing soon of his retirement if not to

CaliCuse

All American
quell te discussion but reality will set in with him soon enough leaving Hopkins alone on the recruitong trsail to insure the success of the program under his control Personally I think Jimmy wants at least one full year in the ACC before he jumps to the golf course. If this is a successful year it will speed his exit. Either way I don't think he comes out for 2014-2015.:rolleyes:

If JB is again on Coach K's USA Basketball staff, he'll be coaching through the 2015-16 season before heading to the 2016 Olympics in Rio. He may bow out after the Olympics.

Cali, thank you for your unsubstantiated stream of consciousness.

If JB is again on Coach K's USA Basketball staff, he'll be coaching through the 2015-16 season before heading to the 2016 Olympics in Rio. He may bow out after the Olympics.
This is my guess as well. It puts him over 1000 wins and 40yrs as HC.

quell te discussion but reality will set in with him soon enough leaving Hopkins alone on the recruitong trsail to insure the success of the program under his control Personally I think Jimmy wants at least one full year in the ACC before he jumps to the golf course. If this is a successful year it will speed his exit. Either way I don't think he comes out for 2014-2015.:rolleyes:
Coach K says it would be tough to coach the pics without being actively coaching. But what does he know?

He'll go for the 1,000 wins. he's too close not too. He has great players to coach the next few years as well. I could see him coaching 3 more years.

Well that makes perfect sense - until the next milestone comes up. Hahaha. Mike is going to be 60 before JB retires.

QroQU.gif