Nothing else needs to be said | Syracusefan.com

Nothing else needs to be said

We got absolutely bullied and played like dog dookie.

Hope they get their bodies and heads right for next week.

And as Forest Gump, said - That's all I got to say 'bout that.
We lost 41-24. Take away the Pick 6 and also the blocked punt to the 1 yard line and it’s 27-24. Our defense keeps us in games and our offense couldn’t cash in on it. If CDRom can get our offense to not go 3 and out every drive we will win every game left

We lost 41-24. Take away the Pick 6 and also the blocked punt to the 1 yard line and it’s 27-24. Our defense keeps us in games and our offense couldn’t cash in on it. If CDRom can get our offense to not go 3 and out every drive we will win every game left
According to that logic, take away the 4 turnovers last week against Clemson and they blow us out. Those things are part of the game.

Did we watch the same game? Notre Dame absolutely dominated the entire game.

A lot of times Cuse doesn’t even need to score. Just get the first down and flip the field. ND never started deep which makes it even easier to run IMO.

I’m gonna stop, fckin moron.

get the in 1st down… I’m gonna get expelled. this .

If you seriously think that play call cost them the game then IDK what to tell you

What’s he saying?
He's saying that usually that number of points means a big failure on the defense, but between a defensive TD and what was basically a special teams TD, the defense was stout enough even with its issues stopping ND to play well enough for a win with the kind of offense that should be expected from good college football teams.

I need to watch this game tonight on DVR to figure out what exactly was going on. But from our vantage point we got dominated from the line of scrimmage and couldn’t stop the run (obviously). Also I love Anae but we should have been much more aggressive in the 4Q imo.

A heartbreaker.

He's saying that usually that number of points means a big failure on the defense, but between a defensive TD and what was basically a special teams TD, the defense was stout enough even with its issues stopping ND to play well enough for a win with the kind of offense that should be expected from good college football teams.

Notre Dame had the ball for 16 more minutes. That's another quarter of football.

Exactly this. Had our offense been even half way competent in the first half we could have won. Our defense kept us in the game

I mean we don't have a DT we were thin at the position and then lost a bunch of guys.

We played 2 power running schools who get top 10 classes every year and both games the D got off the field and gave us a chance to win. Just think about all the possessions in the second quarter where we had a chance to go ahead/tie the game. Even in the fourth quarter we got it down to 7. We had 2nd and 1 on a couple of those drives 2Q and went backwards with idiotic plays. A reverse to our worst WR who repeatedly gets given chances to make plays and never does?

I groan whenever I see us playing a decent team in a noon start at the Dome. All too often we spend the first half in a daze; Shrader’s body language today early on was awful.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom