Notre Dame at VT at 1 pm today. | Syracusefan.com

Notre Dame at VT at 1 pm today.

cliftonparksufan

Iggy Award Czar/Co 2020-21 Iggy Award Winner PPG
Irish are a 10.5 pt dog. Great opportunity to scout our next opponent as they get buzzed by the Hokies. If they keep it within 15 I will be very surprised.

Vtech has some shooters. The announcers love Vtech, but they do not look like a complete team. Not great on D or rebounding. Cuse D is better, and I think we will be able to keep ND in check

Irish are a 10.5 pt dog. Great opportunity to scout our next opponent as they get buzzed by the Hokies. If they keep it within 15 I will be very surprised.
Like I said, VT should win by 15.

Listened to ND broadcast on satellite. ND broadcaster Jack Nolan trolled JB when previewing Saturday's game: "Nothing would be better to cap off the holiday season on Saturday than to beat Syracuse and the happiest man in college basketball, Jim Boeheim." It looks like ND is in for a lousy season. Let's make sure they are 0-2 Saturday afternoon.

I was very impressed with VT. They can shoot the lights out!! And their defense is intense. Not much height which could hurt them in some games. Everyone on the court, including Blackshear, can hit from 3 point line. But they don't force shots. And they played only 7 players, one of whom played only 10 minutes. As for ND, they too are lacking inside firepower unless Mooney has a big game. Durham seems to be a defensive force but didn't show much offense. Remind anyone of another team's centers? But they have several players who can light it up from beyond the 3 point line. Laszewski is scary. And Gibbs is a good all-around player. If SU can limit ND to minimal 3-point scoring, we should win. ND had only 2 steals in the game and forced only 7 total TOs by VT.

I'm beginning to think ND has bigger problems than sports.
First the stadium is used for a Garth Brooks concert and yesterday an NHL game.
Both events highly publicized on national television.

I'm beginning to think ND has bigger problems than sports.
First the stadium is used for a Garth Brooks concert and yesterday an NHL game.
Both events highly publicized on national television.

Just crazy. If country and modern country isn’t bad enough; to have that spectacle there is just mind-boggling. Put that garbage in the SEC somewhere. I won’t even get into the other hockey scenario.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom